Udderly Smooth Udder Cream

Udderly Smooth Udder Cream Reviews

Ranked #838 out of 1453 in Body Lotions & Creams

August 14, 2016

Due to my sensitive skin, I've tried several different hand lotions. They usually leave a greasy feel, or absorb so fast, that it wasn't worth using at all.
    I came across Udderly Smooth by accident really, but I thought for the price, it was worth trying. I mean, if a cow's udder benefits from this, then who am I to say no.
    I have now been using this for 4 years, exclusively. I have one beside my bed, in my purse and on my end table, in the livingroom.
    I have converted all of the women, on my mother's side, and that wasn't hard to accomplish. LOVE this lotion!!!

August 20, 2015

I have used this product many times. I tend to have extremely dry skin so this was a great product for me. Within the first two uses my hands and skin felt so much softer and smooth. not greasy like many lotions I would definitely recommend this to any one with dry skin and even eczema.

May 30, 2014

The only face cream that I use!!!!

July 05, 2013

Awesome!! This is cream that actually works for me. It is not greasy, has a pleasant light scent, absorbs very quickly. It just plain works :)

July 05, 2013

I was told about this cream by a friend regarding my dry elbows. When I was first introduced to this product, it was only available in the States. So my first purchase of Udderly Smooth was when I made a trip to Buffalo, NY. I had very dry elbows and loved how effective this cream was on the dryness. It worked almost immediately! You barely have to use a lot of it to work. Which is great for making your money go a long way! I would recommend this product to anyone with dry skin!

December 07, 2012

I use this as a hand cream at work. It works well and smells nice!

July 19, 2012

I use this as a face cream, love the fact it is not greasy.