Udi's White Sandwich Bread Reviews

Ranked #64 out of 67 in Bread

August 12, 2015

I really do prefer to share the positive, but this is a short list for this product:
It's priced about the same as other GF bread of it's quality-so not over priced for the quality-you do get what you pay for sometimes.

It was Dry, Tasteless, and a small loaf versus some other brands. My 9 year old wouldn't eat it even with his favourite cinnamon spread on it. Sorry UDI's but your bread, cookies, crackers and other GF items we're tried all seem to have the same base of "nothing worthy of our praise" at the top of your ingredient list. Kids may lack the finer taste palette of an adult, but let's not insult them just because its GF! You can do better!

July 09, 2014

My favorite sandwich bread! Delicious. Watch frozen varieties, as often they can be stale.

June 15, 2014

This is the best gluten free bread there is. I have tried most of what is out there and there is no comparison. This product line tastes just like regular flour based breads.

Love it and I will go without when the local stores are sold out.

April 04, 2014

One of the best gluten free breads by far

August 12, 2013

best gluten free bread on the market. hands down the best & i've tried them all!

May 01, 2012

I've been trying alot of gluteen free breads and so far this one is the best and tastes like actual bread. The slices are very small and the price is pretty steep (and the loaf is about half the size of a regular loaf of bread). So I try to stretch out the longevity of the bread as long as I can.