UGG bailey button triplet Reviews

Ranked #62 out of 99 in Boots

October 18, 2016

Purchased these boots about 6 years ago and they are still good as new. They don't feel as tight as the classic Ugg boots because of the side buttons but they are just as comfortable. Unlike knock-off brands the sheep lining is much higher quality. I always spray them with protectant and so my best to wear them on cold/snowy days that are not very slushy to prevent salt damage. I know so many people think these are ugly but they are so warm and breathable. They are the best thing to put on your feet after a long day of standing. They are like slippers for outdoors (though sometimes I wear them inside too!).

October 18, 2015

They are a little over priced but they are pretty comfortable easy winter boots to put on. Not to wear if you plan on getting them wet though.

May 08, 2012

I fell in love with these boots when I saw them at Town Shoes.
I bought them fall 2011 and I paid nearly $350.
UGGS have a reputation about warmth and these boots proved that rep wrong. I work in a call centre and my feet were FREEZING from the draft coming in during my shift and this was in the fall! Apparently they're suppose to be good for -30 weather! Not this particular make thats for sure.
I would still like to try their classic styles because I'm hoping that its the buttons on these boots that keep them from insulating properly. They are cute thought but I would not recomment them if you plan to use them for warmth!