UGG Boots Reviews

Ranked #40 out of 99 in Boots

UGG Boots are made with genuine sheepskin, designed for comfortable outer and inner wear. Despite having been available for almost 90 years, UGGs have gradually increased in popularity, particularly in colder climates, offering a simple, clean look that has generated a likable trend towards all types of people.
UGG boots are available for both men and women, and many different types of styles.

Please see their main website for upcoming styles!

January 30, 2016

UGG boots I bought at Browns look like timberland but have sterling lining. Only thing the run narrow.very warm and comfortable otherwise. I sprayed with leather protector and it was well worth it, my feet never got wet.A

December 23, 2015

First i don't have the regular Ugg Boots. I live in Quebec, I live in Quebec city, it's really cold (-20 to -30) and we got a lot of snow. So regulars Ugg Boots won't work for me.. I need something waterproof, easy to clean, sturdy and neutral with a good outsole, because it got slippery sometimes.
I used to have Pajar boots that was pricey too but didn't last more that a winter, I was so disapointed so I decided to never buy Pajar again. I was going to buy Sorel Boots, but they are massive, I mean they are really huge and heavy but you know when it's freezing comfort is better than style. So i was in the store trying Sorel boots, when I noticed those boots. I tried it on and that's it. They are pretty light compared to other brands, but really warm, very comfortable with a an arch support. Since its sheepskin interior it's breathable. And they kinda look good. Seriously, for me winter boots are the ugliest thing ever but those boots are ok. I really loved them.
Here in Quebec you gotta wear your boots everyday till the snow melts (December till April) , this is my second winter and and they still look brand new. The leather and the suede cleans very well. I changed the laces though I didn't like the one they provide.
For the price, those boots are really expensive, I don't buy clothes for the Brand but I have to admit that Ugg's Boots are really high quality and worth every penny. It's an worthy investment if you live in an extreme cold place.

December 21, 2015

The UGG boots are so comfortable and warm. They run a 1/2 size big so keep that in mind, and they are pricey but worth it.

December 17, 2015

These can be a bit pricey, but many of them are so cute! Not to mention that they are super comfy and warm. I love them, just wish they were a bit less expensive!

December 17, 2015

These are the UGG-liest boots ever! Nothing special & over priced!

December 17, 2015

These are the most comfortable boot ever so amazingly put together, my feet have lots of room they are not squished or uncomfortable, just right

May 04, 2015

They aren't anything special, I prefer to pay less and get a different brand with just as great quality.

1.5/5

May 04, 2015

I bought a pair of these awhile back, and unfortunately they got water damage and they didn't keep my feet warm. They were soaking wet some days, I just don't find them to be practical , they also have no support whatsoever for your feet.

March 31, 2015

They may be ugly, but damn are they comfy. Love my uggs. Make sure you spray them a few times with a good water proofing spray

March 09, 2015

Can never go wrong with these! They are warm and look good!

MissNinja has posted in the forum topic
The unwanted

MissNinja has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic

ChooChooLi added a new review for
dove body soap

salaslm added a new review for
Ergo Baby Carrier