Ultra Palmolive Dish + Sink

Ultra Palmolive Dish + Sink Reviews

Ranked #85 out of 192 in Household Essentials

March 28, 2016

The product is very efficent and quick to use. I have used it for many years and I would recommend it to anyone and everyone. I love this product and you should too

February 02, 2016

Who ever said that Palmolive was gentle on your hands wasn't kidding.I purchased a large1ltr bottle of this at one of the department stores stores on sale.I knew I was getting a deal because for only a couple dollars more,I had enough to do me for months.Ultra Palmolive Dish + Sink worked great for getting my dishes clean and the suds lasted for a long time.more than enough to do my dishes.I would recommend this in a large Bottle to make it last longer when on sale.

February 02, 2016

I purchased this product with and because of a coupon. The price was reasonable at 2.48 at Walmart. It suds up quite well, smells nice but not sure why it would be considered a ultra product. It doesn't eliminate any odours that a normal dish soap can't get rid of. I would purchase the product again for the fact that the coupon made it reasonable priced.

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

Beetlejuice13 added a new review for
MoroccanOil

Beetlejuice13 earned the Beauty Rockstar badge

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag