• Ultra Snuggle Fresh Spring Flowers Liquid Fabric Softener
  • Ultra Snuggle Fresh Spring Flowers Liquid Fabric Softener

Ultra Snuggle Fresh Spring Flowers Liquid Fabric Softener Reviews

Ranked #196 out of 272 in Laundry Care

March 06, 2017

J'ai essayé plusieurs assouplisseurs autant liquide que feuille mais celui que je préfère entre tous est le Snuggle liquide fleurs printanières. Déjà que Snuggle est pour moi le meilleur, celui-ci a la meilleure odeur. Il sent vraiment bon. Pour moi c'est le match parfait.

February 02, 2016

I have really enjoyed using the Snuggle fabric softener in the Spring Flowers scent. It leaves my clothes smelling fresh and just like a bouquet of flowers. I also like how my towels come out of the dryer feeling soft when I use this. I just wish they had a bigger bottle option where I shop for it.

May 25, 2015

I'm a huge Snuggle product fan and this one does not disappoint. The scent is great and stays on my clothes so that I get the nice freshly washed garment feel even thought I washed it days ago. The scent is no too strong and just right.

It also makes my clothes feel soft and static free which is awesome and at this price you can't go wrong.

This item will be on my shopping list for years to come :-)