Ultra Sunlight Hand Replenish Pump
Amazing

Ultra Sunlight Hand Replenish Pump Reviews

Ranked #64 out of 130 in Kitchen Cleaning Products

October 10, 2016

I really wanted to love this product. I have a terrible time with dry and cracking hands in the winter so a dish soap that promises to help protect them while I was sounded great. The problem is that it isn't any different than regular soap but it costs more because the bottle is smaller. I also find that the suds don't last. I will not be purchasing again.

October 10, 2016

I recently tried this as it was on sale. Normally, I wouldn't have purchased it because of the small bottle size. I do like the pump option however I can't pump it from where it sits on my sink without having to pick it up and squirt it directly in the bottom of the sink. It didn't create enough bubbles to finish an entire sink load of dishes. I'm a fan of Sunlight products but not this one so unfortunately I won't purchase again.

September 27, 2016

This dishwashing Liquid is okay. The smell is okay and I like the pump to squirt it in my sink when washing dishes but it doesn't leave a lot of soap in my sink to wash my dishes in. I always find I have to add more soap to the water so that it has more Liquid in it to clean my dishes. And the soap dissolves fast in my dishwater leaving it clear.

September 20, 2016

This dish soap works well. I like the scent. I got Berry Fusion. I like that its a pump makes it much more convenient to use compared to the dish washing soap where you have to squeezed it out.