Ultra Sunlight Hand Replenish Pump

Ultra Sunlight Hand Replenish Pump Reviews

Ranked #47 out of 147 in Kitchen Cleaning Products

March 14, 2017

Ultra Sunlight Hand Replenish Pump is pretty nice. I prefer the blue one (not sure the scent) over the berry scent. I tried this soap because I had a coupon. I just recently started using them. I really like how my hands feel after. They smell fresh and I like the pump convenes. If I see this on sale again, I will probably pick it up.

March 14, 2017

I love this product. I love that it has the convenience of the pump so that I can wash my hands as well as my dishes. It also is a good size to sit on the side of the so k rather than the large container.

March 13, 2017

I had a coupon so decided to give this a try. I find that I need use alot more than I would with other dishsoap. I also find it doesn't clean as many dishes as the other brands. It is a good product though and I would recommend it. It has a nice scent.

March 13, 2017

I absolutely loved the berry scent of this dish soap. It cleans dishes, and pots and pans really well. The only downside is that it doesn't lather as much as regular dish soap. I do, however, find it to be less harsh on my hands, as it does not dry them out. I also find the pump feature very convenient.

October 10, 2016

I really wanted to love this product. I have a terrible time with dry and cracking hands in the winter so a dish soap that promises to help protect them while I was sounded great. The problem is that it isn't any different than regular soap but it costs more because the bottle is smaller. I also find that the suds don't last. I will not be purchasing again.

October 10, 2016

I recently tried this as it was on sale. Normally, I wouldn't have purchased it because of the small bottle size. I do like the pump option however I can't pump it from where it sits on my sink without having to pick it up and squirt it directly in the bottom of the sink. It didn't create enough bubbles to finish an entire sink load of dishes. I'm a fan of Sunlight products but not this one so unfortunately I won't purchase again.

September 27, 2016

This dishwashing Liquid is okay. The smell is okay and I like the pump to squirt it in my sink when washing dishes but it doesn't leave a lot of soap in my sink to wash my dishes in. I always find I have to add more soap to the water so that it has more Liquid in it to clean my dishes. And the soap dissolves fast in my dishwater leaving it clear.

September 20, 2016

This dish soap works well. I like the scent. I got Berry Fusion. I like that its a pump makes it much more convenient to use compared to the dish washing soap where you have to squeezed it out.