Ultra Sunlight Hand+ Replenish
Good

Ultra Sunlight Hand+ Replenish Reviews

Ranked #88 out of 130 in Kitchen Cleaning Products

October 09, 2016

I was drawn to the Sunlight dishwashing soap in a pump dispenser, and also with the claim that it was replenishing for my hands. I am not a fan at all, despite getting a really great deal. There is very little sudsing, meaning I have to add more to the cloth after each 2-3 dishes. I didn't find it cleaned anywhere near as well as my go to Palmolive. I was not a fan of the scent either, too fruity, not citrus, more of a berry smell. All in all, just not good for my use...may be the water in my home, but I like lots of suds. The other annoying thing is that 1/2 of the time that I pump it, it falls into the sink. I had bought two, the other will be going to the food bank, where hopefully the different water will make it more successful.

1.5/5

July 15, 2016

It smells great and bubbles really well but it doesn't cut grease well at all. I have had to rewash entire sink loads of dishes because if one greasy dish goes in, everything comes out greasy.

July 04, 2016

I'm always looking for the perfect dish detergent, if I could only Frankenstein one it would be perfect lol! I have eczema & dry skin so with all the washing I do with a husband/4 kids each day I need something that doesn't irritate my skin or dry it out a ton. I haven't really found any of those with lotion etc work for me. Either I dislike the smell or like the smell but it doesn't work. With Ultra Sunlight Hand+ Replenish Pomegranate I find it actually helps. It smells nice and not over powering like some and still cleans. I wish it worked a little better in the cleaning department but still pretty darn good. Give this a try if looking for something that is easy on the hands.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic

j.beauty added a new review for
Manic Panic Hair Dye