• ultraflesh black magic

ultraflesh black magic Reviews

1 review
Ranked #292 out of 390 in Makeup

November 24, 2011

Now this is a product you must get if you just love the smokey eye look, or just simply would like a liner, that would last you a really really long time. The price was high and I was iffy on purchasing this product, but after carefull observance or the product structure, I caved. Now, I'm unbelievably thankful and this is my favourite product! This comes in the shape of a rectangular box and has 3 layers. Top layer has a matte looking black and another black that has a gold shimmer in it. Second level, a liquid strip you use as a liner with the small toolbrush provided. Third layer has two eye liners a matte looking one and a shimmer. You can play with this until no tomorrow. Create different looks with one product. Also, you don't need to use very much at all! Surprising! I usually have to layer to create my effect, but not with this product! This product will last you a long time and is worth every penny!