Ultraflesh Panthera Mascara
Amazing

Ultraflesh Panthera Mascara Reviews

Ranked #677 out of 773 in Mascara

April 19, 2015

Got this in a beauty box and I love the brush/ spoolie the product its self had a good staying power and worked well with my lashes. I normally need to clean up my under eye area after half a day from flaking.

February 11, 2011

I asked the sales girl at Sephora if there was a non- waterproof mascara available that had serious lasting power. She showed me this mascara and really, I was sold on the packaging before she even told me what it was supposed to do. a PANTHER HEAD?! amazing. Not to mention that there is an eyelash comb on the brush end so you get the volume and definition as you can comb out any clumps. It's fantastic, a really quality mascara. There's no clumps, it feels really great on (feels super lightweight despite coating every lash properly) apparently it promotes healthy growth of your lashes which is a bonus. However, this mascara doesn't create any curl for my lashes, I would recommend curling your lashes if this is something that you look for. The company also boasts a fairly big list of what this mascara was made without... a list that makes me very wary of what other mascaras may have in their ingredients. On the whole I am very happy with this mascara and will most likely not stray to another brand going forward.

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
What is your favourite Christmas song?

laurelkubecki added a new review for
A & W Rootbeer

White Hot Chocolate

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS