Umigal Grill Mat

Umigal Grill Mat Reviews

1 review
Ranked #11 out of 28 in Lawn, Garden, & Patio Furniture

June 22, 2016

I’ve been looking into something to make BBQing on our slowly dying BBQ easier. Everything sticks to the grill (even after spraying with Pam), and I feel it is its last season with us.

BBQ Mats are an ingenious invention! This package includes two grill mats that kind of remind me of plastic duotangs from my school days. The quality of the material, however, is MUCH better than those.

When you pick up the mats, they definitely hold any oil or grease not only on food but your fingers – so they will definitely not stay clean for long – this does not take away from its purpose. They do, however, clean quite quickly and efficiently with soap and water, and dry within a few minutes.

I normally use one of those metal grill things or use tin foil for vegetables, which take about 15-20 minutes to cook to ensure they don’t burn. With these mats, I plunk the veggies on (no oil or grease required), and am able to manually flip them until they are done – about 10 minutes or so.

They are also great at holding burgers, chicken, steak, fish, skewers, and anything else you can think of.

There is no mess left on the grill afterwards, and no unsightly burnt crud on the food we are grilling (from the actual grill). I did find it cool that the grill lines still showed through on the meat, yet didn’t burn through the mats. They definitely can take a lot of heat!

I would definitely recommend these to anyone – as they allow for me to cook my chicken burgers in one piece without them sticking to the grill (finally), are useful for any kind of food, and keep the grill clean (possibly extending the life of our BBQ).

*** I received this product at a reduced or no cost for my fair and fabulous review ***

Beetlejuice13 earned the Beauty Rockstar badge

Beetlejuice13 added a new review for
MoroccanOil

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag