Uncle Bens Fast & Fancy Rice Dishes

Uncle Bens Fast & Fancy Rice Dishes Reviews

Ranked #115 out of 2312 in Grocery

August 23, 2016

je trouve que le riz fast n fancy est un très bon dépannage, il y a plusieurs saveurs et je les aime toutes sauf celui aux champignon, mais je n'aime pas particulièrement les champignons loll c'est un très bon rapport qualité prix.

August 23, 2016

this rice is not for me... the flavort astes like chemicals to me .. not a very nice after taste..i will not be buying this again on sale or not this stuff is no bargain.....

August 23, 2016

I tried the Chinese style fried rice variety. I thought it would be a nice alternative to Basmati, as we eat a lot of rice. I bought Uncle Bens because it is , in my opinion, a superior brand. Despite following the directions to the letter, I could not get the last bit of moisture out of the rice...it almost appeared to be a sauce. I let it sit for quite a while, it was still very sticky, but the rest of dinner was ready, so I served it. I was very disappointed, it was VERy processed tasting. I did not detect any Chinese fried rice style at all. Fortunately, I served with cabbage rolls, so was able to disguise the taste a little with the tomato sauce. Definitely not be buying this again, although I do like uncle bens other products.

March 22, 2016

Uncle Ben's Rice is the only rice I like,its light and fluffy and so convenient and easy to prepare ,it comes in so many flavors now ,I use rice for my Chinese dishes and some nights I make cabbage rolls, there are so many uses for rice and its healthy and good to eat

January 27, 2016

Tried these several times and they just don't come out right. Uncle Bens instant rices are so much better in comparison. Not likely to buy these again!

January 25, 2016

These are pretty good and make a goof side dish. A lot of sodium in them though.

December 08, 2015

Uncle Bens Fast & Fancy Rice Dishes;

It is okay...I prefer regular uncle ben's white rice and if I have to add my own flavouring and spices to make it "rich tasting" as advertised very quick and easy to make

It tasted good but I prefer controlling my own ingreidents and spices, and instead to buy uncle ben's white rice

I find it is easier to make the rice you prefer that way!

July 02, 2015

I really enjoy Uncle Bens rice, I find all of them are super tasty and easy to make. You can also mix vegetables in them for a quick and easy stir fry!

June 01, 2015

These are super easy to make and compliment many different main dishes. They aren't the best quality sides, but for a packaged product, it's pretty good.

June 01, 2015

Super easy to make up when you're in a rush, and taste super good!