Uncle Ben's Natural Roasted Chicken & Wild Rice

Uncle Ben's Natural Roasted Chicken & Wild Rice Reviews

Ranked #314 out of 2312 in Grocery

Taste

September 18, 2016

This is also a staple in my cupboard. I love this for me as I am usually just cooking for one mouth, mine :)

It gives me so many meals, I love the black wild rice mixed in, and the flavor of roasted chicken is phenomenal !

It is not an instant rice so I like that, but it also cooks in less than 20 minutes. The flavors are all natural and no preservatives either. I steam brocoli on the side, or carrots, or my fav green beans or fry some fresh mushrooms and some sweet onion on a pan and when the rice is cooked throw in on the frying pan with the mushrooms and onions and you have a fried rice.

You can get so many meals out of the one pack, the price is great, quality ingredients, I recommend it for eveyone.

Taste

May 29, 2016

Uncle Ben's is a reliable rice product brand for us. The Uncle Ben's Natural Roasted Chicken & Wild Rice was no disappointment! The kids' call it their "favourite rice" and cheer when we have it. Home run that everyone will eat so totally worth it for me. I try to buy it on sale as it is almost $4 a bag regular price. It makes 12 portions and start to finish about 17mins. I find the portions a bit small for adults but it's average sized by pre-cooked/produced standards I imagine. You decide how many portions you want to make, which I love. I can make enough for my husband &I;or enough for all of us. There are several flavours we've tried several, but this is the stand out for us. We tried the Walmart Great Value version as we have found that line is often comparable, but sadly it was awful, so we'll be sticking with Uncle Ben's. Definitely recommend trying this flavour as well as the others.

jessiekohut added a new review for
NARS Blush in Orgasm

jessiekohut added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

lorih added a new review for
Pedigree DentaStix Dog Treats

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

jennieMB added a new review for
Ziploc Space Bags

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
free perfume sample!