Uncle Ben's Rice and Sauce Sweet and Sour Reviews

Ranked #2268 out of 2312 in Grocery

Uncle Bens Sweet & Sour Sauce. Uncle Ben's Sweet & Sour sauce is a tangy sauce with crispy vegetables, juicy pieces of pineapple and bamboo shoots. Uncle Ben's is the UK's favorite sweet and sour sauce.

April 18, 2015

great with pineapple pork chops and steamed veggies.

April 06, 2015

Love sweet and sour. I find the cups a little overpriced but it's a great quick lunch when I don't have any leftovers of home made meals.

March 25, 2014

Tastes Good but a lil on the expensive side hard for people on the budget to buy.

September 25, 2013

Ok it was not bad the sauce a little too sweet for me to help with that I added chicken to it. That helped a little if I had a coupon for it I would get it again other then that no I would not.

August 09, 2012

Was not impressed with this product, not enough sauce for my taste.

August 09, 2012

These are great , i work full time and i get 1/2 hr for lunch, pop them into microwave for 90 sec and your lunch is done , it taste great, there is actually a large amt so i end up taking half home again, they just came out with a new one called mexican chili.

July 11, 2012

Love these, they are convenient and tasty. Great for a quick healthy meal on the go. My family loves rice, and this just makes my prep time easier. Great product. Great flavors. Great price.

July 06, 2012

1 pkg (300g)o fUncle Ben's Rice and Sauce Sweet and Sour contains calories: 360, fat: 3.5g, carbs: 78g, and protein: 4g. No artifical colour, flavours or preseveratives. Contains pinapple, onion, red and green peppers,celery and tomatoe paste.

Great for people in a hurry to grab something filling but fast to prepare. 90 seconds to heat and eat. Comes in two dishes; rice in bottom dish and sauce mixture on top. If you like chinese sweet and sour suce you will like this.