Under Armour Clothing

Under Armour Clothing Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 987 in Misc

October 22, 2016

Selon moi les vetements Under Armour valent la peine de payer plus cher. Ils sont durables, facile d'entretien et sont tres beaux. J'ai plusieurs morceaux pour le gym que j'utilise depuis pres de 2 ans et aucun n'a encore de trace d'usure. Oui il faut payer plus mais la qualité est au rendez-vous.

October 14, 2016

Bonne marque pour les vêtements de sports pour le gym. J'aime beaucoup ,même si les prix sont un peu élevé. Très bonne qualité de vêtements et de tissus.

September 21, 2016

I discovered Under Armour after moving to Canada from Europe. I love how they always improve on the materials of the clothes - there are so many sweat-wicking, waterproof and other options here. However, as someone who prefers natural materials, I wear these clothes ONLY for working out, as most materials are not natural. Anyways, the gear is very sporty, so it is not really made for casual wear. I like their designs a lot, too!

August 01, 2016

I work out every day so I need Capris that are good quality. The only workout wear I wear are Under Armour. I have to wash them daily and they keep there shape, no pulling them up, and super cool on these hot humid days. They are expensive but worth every penny.

July 05, 2016

I love under armour products, I have purchased a lot of things from under armour over the years for myself and also for others as gifts. I love that all of the things that I've had from under armour were all well made and high quality. I've had sneakers that have lasted for years and I'm also am a huge fan of there work out clothing. These items are a little pricey but considering how long they last it's well worth the money. I usually purchase under armour products at Sports chek where there are always items on sale.

July 05, 2016

I love the quality of this brand!! Even after you washed the clothes several times, it keeps the same form and it looks like new!!
I will definitely keep buying my training clothes at this store!! I totally recommend this brand to anyone!!

May 27, 2016

Under armour is definitely over priced but on the other hand, oh so worth the price lol.
Their apparel is extremely comfortable and the logos and some slogans they have on some clothing is appealing.
Under armour is appealing for all ages. I wish their kids clothing was a little cheaper,
As children grow so quickly.
Yes I will continue to buy under armour. They are the best athletic wear brand there is!!

May 10, 2016

My favorite athletic brand. Love the alter-ego shirts that has a accurate look of characters from movies that are coming out such as Captain America and Superman vs Batman. Feels good on the body and quality is fantastic. People admire the look.

April 27, 2016

I like under armour the clothing lasts for a very long time. But the price is so ridiciliuos over 90 dollars for a hoodie. That is why I do not buy there product

April 08, 2016

Good products that always last. Definitely pricey, I typically only purchase on sale or from outlet but I do think the quality you get is worth the money! I personally have always liked their cold wear tights, they're great for running outdoors. Their sports bras are also good and very comfy!

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products