Under Armour Compression Capris

Under Armour Compression Capris Reviews

Ranked #88 out of 134 in Athletic Wear

September 09, 2016

These are my favourite exercise Capris, I have 5 pairs and would like to get more. I exercise every day so I live in my exercise pants. They are comfortable, no hiking up all the time, they hold you in place, and they are well made. I wash them after one use, they do not wear out or bag out. They might be more then other brands, but we'll worth it.

August 20, 2015

Compression capris by under armour are my new fav! They keep my form looking good and they are so comfortable. The clothes are high quality and last a long time. The price is a little high but i do not mind paying for something that i know is good quality and looks amazing!

March 22, 2015

They are comfy, fits great, looks amazing and last for a long time.

October 14, 2014

I love all the compression wear. The bottoms are soo comfy to be in. It's great.

February 17, 2014

they are soooo comfy and great to wear in the summer

October 04, 2013

These capris are the best for support. I have to get a pair of these.

June 21, 2013

I am a pretty avid gym goer and I am under the belief that if I am in there sweating my tail off, I may as well have a cute outfit to feel good in. The under armor compressions are a combination of many great things. First, they look great. Secondly, they are not see through, no matter what kind of workout you are doing. Thirdly, they have been washed well over a hundred times and have not lost their shape, colour, etc so the price point might initially be high but the longevity they have is well worth the price. Fourthly, they stay put. Nothing annoys me more when I am running and having to continually hike my pants up. I have two different pairs of the compression capris and both the ruched waistband ones and the ones without the ruching provide the same level of quality for not having to be hiked up continually.
    My only complaint about them is that under armour needs to come out with some more!!!

Caro9 has posted in the forum topic
    Dove Foam

Caro9 has posted in the forum topic
    La Roche Posay

Roseanne

karma0317 has posted in the forum topic
    Windows 10

Fresh Prince of Bel Air

EdnaJ has started a new forum topic
    Multi Brands Women's Product Review

smontero84 added a new review for

StyleLynn added a new review for
    Viseart Palette Petit PRO