Under Armour High Impact Sports Bra Reviews

Ranked #91 out of 132 in Athletic Wear

February 23, 2016

I'm a 32D and need a decent bra for high impact sports. I love this bra. Great support and no bounce. Way, way more supportive than Victoria Secret bras. It minimises cleavage (nothing popping out) and looks good with tank tops - it actually looks like a layered tank rather than a bra.
The only downfall is that the D cup is not racer back and I have only been able to find it in black. Would be nice to have bright colours.

February 12, 2016

It says it is for mid intensity but I do very high intensity work outs and it does the job perfectly. It fits me very comfortably...It is hard to find a sport bra that is comfortable and does its job well.

August 04, 2015

didnt hold up to my expectations at all, it's now chatting and stretched

December 29, 2014

Best bra EVER!! I have never had a sport bra that fit so well, high quality material that keeps things in place whether running a marathon or doing a fitness class at the gym. A little on the pricey side at $80 but it is worth every penny!!

December 27, 2014

I love anything under armour and have been looking for a proper sports bra. This one is effective and worth the money.

October 03, 2013

I bought this product - at first I was so happy to have found it - I am a difficult size and have a hard time finding sports bras that fit me properly. All was well for the first few wears, three or four days of medium impact workout with short bursts of high impact. I found that there was some bouncing, but not too bad. Then I decided to run it through its paces so to speak on my treadmill. After a half hour, the non-chafing straps of the bra had chafed the skin off my collarbone on both sides. Ouch! Needless to say the bra got returned.

At 69.99 this isn't a cheap bra, and I was pretty disappointed for the high impact bra to not be able to handle high impact.