Under Armour Women's UA Stormfront Jacket

Under Armour Women's UA Stormfront Jacket Reviews

1 review
Ranked #15 out of 26 in Jackets

July 10, 2014

I bought this jacket nearly a month ago and it has rain a few times this summer so far and a lot of rain. At first I was looking at The North Face's Venture jacket but I decided to try Under Armour's since I had mixed reviews on how The North Face's Venture jacket was and I felt the quality and it felt really thin and I wanted something for at least 3 seasons. Don't get me wrong North Face is usually good but not for the rain coat I saw.

So the jacket it's self. It works super well and you two big sided pockets plus inside as well. It has an adjustable hood, 3 options. It has wind protection and you can go outside in down pour with this and not have anything wet, which is a plus.

The price I guess it depends where you go and if it's available where you live. I couldn't find this where I live that I know of so I bought directly on the site and got free shipping.

Over all really good jacket. Would recommend this if you are looking for a good rain jacket for spring,summer,fall.

What do you think?, have you tried it?

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
The BEST part

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
The unwanted

indykat has posted in the forum topic

kforbes added a new review for
Vitamix Blender