Unico Chick Peas Reviews

Ranked #438 out of 2318 in Grocery

0.5/5

June 14, 2015

I bought and prepared the Unico Chick Peas only to find out that there were 5 pieces of metal in the can. It looked like soldering iron remnants. The size of the pieces varied from 12 mm to 2 mm (this is what i could find, there must have been smaller pieces too). I will not be buying this brand ever again and I suggest other customers to be aware too. #UnicoBeAwareOfMetal

June 03, 2015

Love chick peas! I roast them in the oven. I make a little spicy seasoning and toss the chick peas in it and then bake. Makes a healthy snack! Yum!

April 22, 2015

We love this brand of Chick Peas, we add them to our chilli...so good & tasty.

April 22, 2015

I love chick peas. They are high in fiber and have their own unique taste. I love to eat them in salads or cooked in butter and sea salt. A great tasting product.

April 01, 2015

This is the only brand of chick peas I use to make home made hummus and it tastes great!

March 12, 2015

I love chick peas. it taste great and can be used to make many different dishes. it will be delicious however you decide to use it. its very healthy and it's very easy to add to any dish. it is very cheap so everyone can afford to buy it.

March 09, 2015

Used to make East Indian dishes.

March 04, 2015

j'aime beaucoup les pois chiches et ceux de la marque unico sont tres bon

March 03, 2015

Unico Chick Peas are such a healthy and there are so many ways to use them. I add olive,my favorite spices and roast them to make a great ,low calorie snack, I also make hummus, add them to salads and add them to casseroles. Unico Chick Peas are also a great price and everyone should add them to their pantries.

March 03, 2015

Great product and hassle free to use. Perfect for quick salads or I like to add chickpeas sometimes to my chili.

morencyc added a new review for
    Dairy Queen DQ Cakes

Cjanzen added a new review for
    Sunrype fruit 2 go

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
    Bose Bluetooth Wireless Headset