Unite 7Seconds Condition Leave in Detangler

Unite 7Seconds Condition Leave in Detangler Reviews

Ranked #921 out of 2161 in Hair Care

November 30, 2016

I can't live without this product. Really great derangelor I just spray a small amount into my hair after I get out of the shower and my brush runs right through my thick long hair like butter. I also have cool highlight so unlike products cantaining a lot of argon oil with a lot of yellow colour this products does not warm my highlight colour.

September 05, 2015

Love it! It is pricy but worth it. My hair is naturally curly and this helps with the frizz. I love the tropical smell and my hair feel soft and like glass. It's so quick and detangles great!

September 05, 2014

My daughters hair is fine and gets incredibly tangled! She whines and moans when it is time to brush her hair, I have tried several detanglers and found this one. Finally!!! She loves this stuff! Her hair is so manageable now it really is amazing!

April 24, 2014

Worth every penny. UV and thermal protector and free of parabens and sodium chloride which is always good. It's full of proteins and moisturizers that don't weigh down your hair and leaves your hair not only feeling nourished and stronger but more alive and beautiful!

HappyGlowLucky added a new review for
Alokozay Tea

liho added a new review for
Ferrero Rocher

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!