Unite Blonda Shampoo

Unite Blonda Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #481 out of 935 in Shampoo

November 30, 2016

I live this product. More salon price as well as quality which mean you only need to use a little bit to see good results. You don't need much. I have grey/Blonde cool highlights and using this shampoo as well as the conditioner keeps them looking fresh while also keeping my feeling clean with not greasiness or buildup on the hair

September 05, 2015

Great product. Pricey but alittle goes along way. You only need alittle and use it once or twice a week. My hair feels clean and soft. It lathers well with no parabens and my blond highlights look brighter and not brassy!

October 06, 2014

I'm naturally blonde and have always just gotten a few highlights throughout and never really thought I needed a toning shampoo because blonde was my natural color. I've tried other toning shampoos and they never really made a huge difference, but when a stylist friend recommended the product to me I decided to give it a try, mainly because the amazing grape scent was heavenly! After my first time using it, I was sold on it! Where has this product been all my life? It truly makes a difference in the tone of my hair and keeps my highlights looking fresh and bright! I use this product once a week and I am always getting compliments on the tone of my hair.

March 25, 2014

Love this shampoo. It has kept my blonde highlights vibrant and not turning straw yellow. I love the smell of grape too!