Unstopables febreze Fabric Refresher in Shimmer Reviews

Ranked #104 out of 473 in Home Fragrance

June 29, 2016

J'ai découvert ce produit, il y a quelques mois et j'adore! Notre linge sent toujours très bon et ce pour plusieurs semaines! Je le recommande| Maintenant, il fait certainement partit de mon rituel de lavage!

January 27, 2016

Best product that I can use in my clothes. My husband comes home from work and his clothes always are dirty and stink. A little of the unstoppables and perfect smell every time. They are easy to use in the wash and I will continue to keep buying them.

One note though. I maybe an idea for someone to make these into a pod. Why? Because they do tend to get everywhere. This being said, I sweep them up put them into the garbage and wha-la my garbage no longer stinks. It's a win win for me.

December 15, 2015

I absolutely love th febreze fabric refresher and now that it has the unstoppables scents and staying power I love it even more , love coming home to a fresh smelling house.

December 14, 2015

Its my favorite softener...smell ling time and i go buy a new votle the same day

November 16, 2015

Noticed this in the grocery store, in the laundry care aisle, and thought I'd give it a try. I have a few areas in my house that tend to smell less than fresh, and cleaning doesn't quite do the trick!This product worked surprisingly well. It gave a fresh laundry smell to what it was applied to. It claims to give up to 7 days of freshness...but that claim is bogus. Febreze products have become ridiculously expensive, and this product is no exception. I only wish there was a cheaper version.