up & Up disposable diapers

up & Up disposable diapers Reviews

Ranked #39 out of 507 in Diapers - Disposable Diapers

November 02, 2016

These diapers are pretty good. I found them to be comparable with Kirklands. We had to use generic because of the scents in other varieties and these suited our needs very well. They held up during more diaper changes (less broken tabs) and held well at the seams very well overnight. I would recommend them to anyone because they're good quality without requiring a Costco membership and they are cost effective in comparison to better known brands.

August 24, 2016

The price is great, but the quality isn't. I've tried these diapers twice and both times my son has broken out in horrible rashes. I definitely wouldn't recommend these to someone who's child has sensitive skin

July 01, 2016

My go to diapers for my kids. They are super absorbent and typically don't leak. I used these for both my daughter and son. You can't beat the price and they are just as good as name branded diapers.

September 24, 2015

Love these diapers!! These are the best! I've done others, but I always go back to these. Never had issues with leakage or discomfort from my babies.

May 28, 2015

These are my favorite store brand diaper. I have had zero problems with them. The only problem is now I can't get them in Canada anymore :(

December 12, 2014

You find these at Target and are very reasonable in price. They are very compareable in quality to the higher priced brands and work great for boys or girls. I bought these for my last 2 kids and found they leak less and irritate less than some other brands of diapers. The design is simple yet effective.

November 23, 2014

We do tend to buy Pampers more, especially if they are on sale and the same price, but these are the ONLY other diaper we will use! We've tried Superstore, Toys R us, and a few other store brand ones and these ones are by far the best!

November 21, 2014

These are the best "generic" brand diapers out there. We love Pampers the best but the cost drove us to try some alternatives. Of the discount brands, Up & Up are the softest and we have very minimal leaking accidents. You can't beat Target's Cartwheel app, too, for further discounts on these diapers.

We use these as our daughter's day time diaper. For overnights we use Pampers Baby Dry. However, I have noticed in Target stores that they now carry an overnight line of diapers. We have not yet tried them on our daughter.

September 15, 2014

These are by far the best 'discount diapers'. I like them much better than Costco, Superstore or walmart brands. I use them during the day and then a more absorbant pampers at night. They are definitely worth trying!