The premium UPPAbaby Vista stroller includes almost everything you may need color matching bassinet weather shield and bug sun screen. Cup holder and carseat are not included.
Average Price: $699.00
I like this stroller. There are some things I'd want to change about it but overall, it's a good quality product. The things I'd like to see improved are:
* It's a bit difficult to close. Even with practice I still struggle sometimes.
* The frame is fairly heavy. I find it hard to load into the trunk. Speaking of that, it takes up the entire trunk but I don't think it's any bigger than most strollers.
* I wish they made their own carseat. I bought a Peg Perego one and it's a heavy beast.
What I really like about it:
* Lots of storage underneath. I can load up my fruits and veggies from the market with no problems.
* It's good-looking. Yes, that matters.
* The wheels are large and rubber.
* Very solid construction
Overall I am happy with it.
If you decide to purchase this stroller, I recommend you buy the compatible Graco infant car seat vs. the one from Peg Perego. The adapter for the Peg Perego that you need in order to put the car seat on top is very cheaply made, holding the seat in place with nothing but two plastic hollow tubes that easily snap completely off (as mine did twice in 2 months). I was able to get their older version of the adapter from UppaBaby, which is significantly better and sturdier.
Also, I'm not sure why I found this hard to close in the past. It's quite easy. I blame lack of sleep for that statement.
These reviews are the subjective opinions of ChickAdvisor members and not of ChickAdvisor Inc.