Urban Decay 24/7 Concealer Reviews

Ranked #342 out of 412 in Concealer

February 19, 2017

I love this product. A little goes a long way, it goes on smoothly and blends well. Will work to cover up any acne spots on the upper chest, just set with translucent powder. Quick $ saving tip...use a good Sharpener & Always sharpen it before you put your makeup on. Use a cotton swab to collect any product left on the blade and use that up first. There is usually enough that I don't have to use my pencil until the next day.

October 02, 2016

This concealer is my favorite, when I apply it with my beauty blender I get a beautiful full coverage finish. A dupe for this would be the maybellina fit me concealer. But this is a must have if you're looking to spend a bit more

April 29, 2016

This is a expensive concealer, maybe thats just me because Im a student, but it falls between 20-30$ CAD. However it is WORTH IT ! It covers up my dark circles which I am self conscious about so this product is a winner!
    I will definitely be buying it as soon as I run out, as it will become a stable in my make-up bag. Side Note: Buy a pencil sharpener with it, one with a larger input slot!

April 06, 2016

I personally loved this concealer-- so much that I was able to multi-use it as a highlighter as well. Definitely a product that lasts throughout the day! & Not to mention I also struggle with dark under eye circles, and this certainly seems to do the trick!

April 05, 2016

I'm so excited by this concealer!! It is a little on the expensive side (I paid $20 CAD at Sephora) But it's creamy, buildable, very high coverage and long lasting. It works on blemishes, fine lines, discoloration...EVERYTHING!! It comes in 7 different shades, so there's one for just about everybody!
    The one negative is that it requires a large sharpener, so you lose some product. My only solution to this is to use a makeup spatula.
    I would absolutely buy this again, and have recommended it to friends and family.

February 17, 2016

Although this one is a little more expensive it is literally my life saviour.I dont use this for blemishes but use it too cover up over pigmentation or dark circles. It has a creamy formule which works incredibly for my dark circles.

May 24, 2015

I usually love Urban Decay products, but I was not a big fan of this concealer pencil. I bought this for days when I just wanted to cover a few problem spots without putting on my regular makeup. It applies smoothly, but this was the closest shade to my skin colour and I am still not happy with it. It doesn't cover some of my post-acne markings too well. I also am still trying to figure out how to sharpen the darn thing because it does not appear to twist up and the case is made of plastic. I see someone else has recommended using the Grindhouse Sharpener for it, but I don't think I want to buy a sharpener just to use this product that I am not really that happy with.

May 20, 2015

This product really does last 24/7. So nice not to worry about make up wearing on half way through day.

March 11, 2015

I ordered the CIA shade and it was a good color match for my fair skin. It might have even been slightly lighter but the formula wasn't great in my opinion. It hardly covered any flaws and as an under eye concealer is was a bit dry and fell apart after a couple of hours, it didn't hold. It settles into fine lines and felt caked. If you apply literally just a tap it was okay but that amount didn't help to cover discoloration. I wish the formula was better and I did try to like it with several use but it didn't work so I returned the product. I wish they would make a foundation shade in this color for the high definition foundation because it would be a good match for fair tone skin. Also the rim around the pencil looked like hard plastic and am wondering how it would shave down in a sharpener.

November 21, 2014

This is my only concealer now, it works amazingly to cover any problem areas and is easy to apply in it's penvil form. It works great as an all over foundation as well if you're in a hurry as only a small amount of product is needed!