Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on Lip Pencil Reviews

Ranked #57 out of 107 in Lip Liner

March 10, 2016

This lip primer is amazing. I was skeptical of buying this at first because it's a bit pricier and I thought 'who actually needs a lip primer?' But I love it! I used my point from ipsy to get it but buying it is also worth it. It's clear and matte. Goes on nice and smooth. Helps fill in cracks and lines for smoother lip color application. It did help extend the west of my lip color as well. I'm quite happy with this. The only thing is that the product goes quickly. :( Wish it lasted a bit longer or came in a bigger pencil.

February 12, 2016

Not much of a fan of the urban decay 24/7 glide on lip pencil it really doesn't stay on very long and made my lips feel dry I'd probably never buy it again

February 09, 2016

Who would have thought that this lip,pencil would be so amazing. Expensive but I love so much

January 08, 2016

Got as a sample and originally wasn't too excited..... BUT, I tried it and LOVED it! Makes your lipstick or gloss etc super long lasting! Well worth it. I use all over my lips and works great to hold colour in place.

June 22, 2015

I'm an admitted lip pencil novice, however I don't feel that using it did anything at all. I wasn't a fan of this product and probably won't use it again.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products