Urban Decay 24/7 Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner Reviews

Ranked #460 out of 776 in Eye Liner

Share this product Facebook Twitter Draw liquid lines so sharp they could cut glass. Our slender brush lays down long-lasting matte, slick and shimmery shades sure to satisfy your color lust. For more information, visit: www.urbandecay.com

November 30, 2016

Stays on all day without smudging. I don't have any issues with the application, I don't find it difficult. A bit on the pricey side, but works very well.

August 18, 2016

It is 100% completely water proof. I love this product and I continuously purchase it as it is my all time favourite to use on a day to day basis. I recommended it to all my friends

July 06, 2016

Really nice bronze liquid liner with metallic flecks. Very flattering on my skin tone. But it's definitely not as waterproof as I was expecting. It doesn't smear or run if my eyes well up, it just kind of disappears or wears off around the outer corners of my eyes. (I don't know where it goes!) Easy to touch up though so nbd. I like the long handle because it's easy to control. The tip is a really fine cluster of bristles as opposed to the felt tip I was expecting. I kind of wish that every liquid liner had this type of brush to be honest, because I feel like it deposits the product more evenly and is fine enough to make a super sharp flick.

July 02, 2016

Great eyeliner! The brush is super thin and little, which makes it easy to use each time! Very black and dark, non streaky, fast drying, matte and beautiful! Love! The best liquid eye liner I've ever used, will for sure buy again :) 9/10.

June 30, 2016

This eyeliner has a magnificent glide when applying it. I usually love most Urban Decay products, however this fell short a bit. It gets flaky quickly and crumbles easily. This eyeliner also stings more than most when you get a bit of it in your eye. It's no winner but not the worst I have used either.

March 04, 2016

The best waterproof liquid liner. Stays on perfectly, washes off easily. I got Black, and it is super solid and easy to apply. Will be using this liquid liner as a staple in my everyday makeup.

February 13, 2016

I got this in my ipsy bag and loved it, it lasts soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo long almost hard to get off its unreal!

February 06, 2016

I have almost every color. They are rich in color, stays on all day & won't fade or smear. I love the look of liquid liners on the top of my lash line.

September 13, 2015

I love using liquid eyeliner. I found this product quite effective, the eyeliner was very bold and dark in colour. I liked the brush as well. The only complaint was that I felt that it was not very water proof because the makeup would fall.

May 01, 2015

I have this in a glittery dark purple shade. The applicator is easy to use. I was worried that it would only be suitable for nighttime but the glitter is subtle enough that I can wear it to work. It looks striking when I'm out in the sun though!