Urban Decay Afterglow Glide on Cheek Tint

Urban Decay Afterglow Glide on Cheek Tint Reviews

Ranked #368 out of 502 in Blush

Urban Decay Afterglow Glide on Cheek Tint is a sheer, buildable cheek tint that glides on effortlessly and feels truly weightless. This cheek tint can be applied on top of foundations or bare skin without achieving an unwanted powdery look. visit urbandecay.com for more information.

April 03, 2015

I love this when my skin is super dry because it hydrates my cheeks and stays in place, and looks really pretty!

January 23, 2012

Love Love love this product!!! I like that you can build up the color till you reach your desired look.

December 24, 2011

This is a pretty great product. I have it in "score," which is a lovely, warm, peachy color. It comes with a mirror and is shape like a compact. The exterior is really pretty. It goes on really easily onto my cheeks. It is, however, a bit sheer, so you really have to get a lot of the product on. It does give a nice, natural glow, and is a vibrant color.

July 11, 2011

This is my new HG blush. It is like a cream blush and the color is very light so you can build it up as you need to. This blush helps me avoid over blushing myself like a clown. I bought Score and I find it to match my pale complexion very well. Some people are worried that it will make their cheeks too shiny and I assure you it will not make them glossy or anything crazy like that. This is expensive but it's worthy every penny and it comes with a mirror in the compact :)

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products