• Urban Decay Alice Through The Looking Glass Lipstick | Time

Urban Decay Alice Through The Looking Glass Lipstick | Time Reviews

1 review
Ranked #275 out of 1020 in Lipstick

June 09, 2016

I am a big fan of Urban Decay; "Beauty with an Edge" as they say. Their products are vegan and cruelty free. So when they released a limited edition Alice Through The Looking Glass collection, I was intrigued. I opted to just pick up a lipstick because I would probably fall in love with the product and then never be able to buy it again; huge downside to limited edition makeup, right girls!? I picked up the lipstick in 'Time' which is a metallized navy blue, it has a very unsubtle shimmer and a glossy finish. The formula is very creamy and smooth to apply, but it also bleeds and feathers a bit so I would recommend using a universal lip liner or a lipstick primer. It actually feels more like a gloss than a lipstick, a little sticky but relatively comfortable to wear. It transfers more than I would like so I wouldn't recommend it for a dinner event unless you're taking tiny bites, eating with utensils and drinking with a straw. The colour is actually pretty sheer so if it does wear you can just rub your lips together and easily spread the product. I really love the colour and the shimmery finish and I love the way it looks with my blue eyes. It contains shea butter which is nice. Overall I'm glad that I spent the $21 on this lipstick because I like it aesthetically but I'm not going to be totally heart broken when they're no longer selling it because the formula isn't my favourite.