Urban Decay All Nighter Long Lasting Make Up Setting Spray Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 54 in Setting Spray

For picture perfect makeup that lasts, Urban Decay teamed up with Skindinävia to bring us All Nighter Setting Spray. Simply give yourself a spritz of this refreshing, oil-free mist when your morning makeup routine is complete to protect against harsh weather including rain, wind, heat and extreme cold, tears, perspiration and even stress. At the end of the day our faces looked as fresh as they did right after our 7am application.

February 13, 2017

This setting spray is seriously one of my holy grails!! It keeps my makeup on and in place through a whole day of chasing after two busy crazy toddlers! It only takes a few pumps so it lasts a person quite awhile.

January 31, 2017

This is a holy grail item. Seriously.
    I did a full face of makeup then fell asleep taking a 5 hour nap after using this and work up to a perfect face. Nothing smudged.

This locks everything in with a flawless finish. No scent. No residue. Dries weightless.

January 21, 2017

I freaking love this product! It keeps your makeup in place all day without feeling very heavy. It's a bit pricey but you don't need very much and I think it's worth I every cent!

January 21, 2017

I have used numerous setting sprays that claim to keep your makeup on all night and help prevent oily looking foundation however this is only spray i have discovered that actually does the job. This setting spray has lasted through weddings and parties and my makeup never budged. I would suggest this product to everyone regardless of your skin type, the price is a little bit expensive but it is worth every penny .a great product

January 17, 2017

I've tried many setting sprays, this one does not have a strong smell. It works very well, I can do my makeup at 8am and come 8pm it hasn't faded or had to be touched up.

December 11, 2016

This is probably the best setting spray on the market. After you're done applying your makeup you spray this a few times to your face and it literally keeps your makeup ALL NIGHT. It gives you a matte finish (after it dries) and doesn't budge -all night! I buy this over and over again.

December 02, 2016

I enjoyed this setting spray when i used it, it didn't feel heavy on the skin, it kept everything pretty nicely, but i find it didn't hold up as long everyday as i usually need

November 12, 2016

This is by far the best setting spray i've ever used. Your makeup isn't going anywhere with this stuff. It does it's job perfectly, smells so good and sprays so evenly. It's such a nice product, i'll buy it over and over again.

November 08, 2016

J'adooooooore ce fixatif à maquillage. Il garde mon fond de teint en place toute la journée sans le rendre cakey. Sont prix est élevé, mais il en vaux grandement la peine.

October 26, 2016

I never used to understand the point of a setting spray, they always seemed gimmicky to me. But now that I've purchased this one, I'm obsessed. I have pretty oily skin so on top of using a matte foundation/powder, I feel like this just seals my face in place.