Urban Decay All Nighter Long Lasting Make Up Setting Spray Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 62 in Setting Spray

For picture perfect makeup that lasts, Urban Decay teamed up with Skindinävia to bring us All Nighter Setting Spray. Simply give yourself a spritz of this refreshing, oil-free mist when your morning makeup routine is complete to protect against harsh weather including rain, wind, heat and extreme cold, tears, perspiration and even stress. At the end of the day our faces looked as fresh as they did right after our 7am application.

March 27, 2017

This is the best setting spray ever! Sometimes you buy sprays where the mister comes out all wonky and your face ends up being drenched but not this one. You get the right amount of product with each spray and it keeps your makeup from moving all day (or night) long!

March 26, 2017

I've been wearing this product for about a month now, and I was very skeptical of the product at first. I've got combination skin that tends to fall on the oily side. My cheeks are my problem area, and at the end of the day it usually looks makeup free because the oil has made all my makeup come off. I tried this product for a few days paired with a primer, but I found that it still didn't hold throughout the day. However, I ran out of primer and was too busy to buy more, and I noticed an incredible difference: for the first time ever, all of my makeup stayed on my face throughout the day! Works best when I blot at least once halfway through the day (setting with a powder is optional and still holds exceptionally well). I've been loving this product so much since I stoped priming my face because for once, my makeup actually stays on my face! And this is so important to me because I have early shifts at work. I do my makeup at 5AM to be at work by 6:30, and I really needed something that would last me through to the end of the day (at least 10PM). This product does the trick! However, the only downside is the cost ($39CAD). It's on the pricy side, but for the first time ever my makeup stays on my face for about 17 hours instead of just a few, so I think this is something that I'd be willing to splurge on again.

March 23, 2017

I was so disappointed with this product. After spraying it 2-3 times on my face as directed, it managed to smudge my makeup and I didn't enjoy the moisture on my face. It did dry quickly but my face also became oily quickly and it did nothing to set my makeup. Very disappointing, especially for the price.

March 13, 2017

I really like this spray as it dries very fast, doesn't feel oily and definitely helps my makeup stay on better during night's on the town! It's a little pricey but a little goes a long way and I don't need to use it every day.

March 11, 2017

I picked up this setting spray when I was in line at Sephora. I had never purchased a setting spray before and decided this would be the 1st one I would buy. Well I was very pleasantly surprised, and after reading all of the reviews on it, it definitely lives up to all of the hype. With just a few sprays my makeup stays all day or all night with the help of this setting spray. I will for sure be purchasing this again!

March 08, 2017

The best setting spray you will find! Worth the higher price tag. I do not lave the house, going to work or a night on the town, without it. I suggest buying it from Sephora to get your points :)

March 03, 2017

This product does exactly what it claims to do, keeps your makeup looking fresh all night long. It leaves a beautiful, non greasy looking finish and locks everything in place. Highly recommend!

March 01, 2017

This setting spray keeps my makeup in place all day and all night! Working full time and being a student means I need my makeup to stay in place from about 7am until 11pm. With this spray it does! I wouldn't consider using anything else! It's also great for those downtown nights when your sweaty from dancing, keeps your makeup perfect all night!

March 01, 2017

This is definitely a holy grail- I have used it for weddings that lasts up to 12-16 hours, to Cruises and Disney World in the Floridian heat/humidity and it keeps my make-up on flawlessly. I love the spray- the mist is just perfect. Only downside the price of course.

February 25, 2017

I love this setting spray . It definetley makes my make up look better and in place the whole time . You can purchase it at sephora . They carry both a full size and a travel size . They're both a bit on the pricey end but definetley worth it . Definetley my go to setting spray.

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    Premium Freebies!!!!