Urban Decay All Nighter Long Lasting Make Up Setting Spray Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 49 in Setting Spray

For picture perfect makeup that lasts, Urban Decay teamed up with Skindinävia to bring us All Nighter Setting Spray. Simply give yourself a spritz of this refreshing, oil-free mist when your morning makeup routine is complete to protect against harsh weather including rain, wind, heat and extreme cold, tears, perspiration and even stress. At the end of the day our faces looked as fresh as they did right after our 7am application.

December 02, 2016

I enjoyed this setting spray when i used it, it didn't feel heavy on the skin, it kept everything pretty nicely, but i find it didn't hold up as long everyday as i usually need

November 12, 2016

This is by far the best setting spray i've ever used. Your makeup isn't going anywhere with this stuff. It does it's job perfectly, smells so good and sprays so evenly. It's such a nice product, i'll buy it over and over again.

November 08, 2016

J'adooooooore ce fixatif à maquillage. Il garde mon fond de teint en place toute la journée sans le rendre cakey. Sont prix est élevé, mais il en vaux grandement la peine.

October 26, 2016

I never used to understand the point of a setting spray, they always seemed gimmicky to me. But now that I've purchased this one, I'm obsessed. I have pretty oily skin so on top of using a matte foundation/powder, I feel like this just seals my face in place.

October 26, 2016

I picked up the travel size to test this product out and so far I have been liking it! It makes my makeup last all day and night and doesn't leave my skin looking too greasy. This does not provide sun protection. I would recommend trying to mini/travel size first to see if you like it since the full size is quite pricey. I would consider purchasing the travel size again!

October 19, 2016

This is by far the best setting spray I've ever tried! It doesn't have a skunk smell that I find setting sprays often have and it applies super easily and lightly. It keeps your makeup on all day long and stands up to humidity better then any other setting spray I've tried.

October 03, 2016

Le meilleur sprat fixatif de maquillage que j'ai essayer depuis longtemps. Il fixe mon maquillage toute la journée et enlève l'effet poudreux du fond de teint !

September 30, 2016

This one works really well. As good as my MAC one. I got it in a sample size and used it for about a week and was happy with how well it worked and stood up to the summer heat. Might give it another shot when my MAC one runs out.

September 30, 2016

My makeup didn't melt off. I used it for the first day of school in September when it was still rally hot and my makeup stayed on all day really well unlike how it was all summer. It's worth buying if you want long lasting makeup.

September 27, 2016

I use this for all my makeup looks, including when I'm doing makeup for weddings etc. This is my favourite formula for a setting spray and I can see the difference in how long my makeup lasts throughout the day