Urban Decay Ammo Palette

Urban Decay Ammo Palette Reviews

Ranked #112 out of 1111 in Eye Shadow

June 08, 2016

I will preface this by saying that I am not a fan of shadows that require a lot of effort in terms of cleanup, and unfortunately, these shadows have a bit of kick-up and fall out. I prefer shadows that are pigmented with minimal to no fall out, and the shadows in this palette, just miss that mark.

May 30, 2016

A great shimmer palette! I don't wear a lot of shimmer shadows, but I still love every shade in here. The shadows are typical of UD, buttery, smooth, highly pigmented and blendable. Pretty much perfect in every way. A few of the shades can be applied with your finger to create a metallic-like finish. And almost all are pigmented enough to use as eyeliner. Overall a great little palette.

The packaging is nothing special. Just cardboard with a magnetic closure and the brush kind of sucks It can pack on colour but that's it. Its useless for blending or lining. But it's not the reason you buy the palette.

March 18, 2016

This is a lovely palette and I have a lot of eyeshadow palettes. If you don't like glitter, I wouldn't recommend this one as it does have a number of shades with chunky glitter. It has lots of classic UD shades like Sin, Chopper, Smog, Mildew, Maui Wowie, etc, but no mattes. I also like that it is fairly compact, but because it is cardboard with a magnetic closure, I would use for travelling with caution. I always put a couple of hair elastics around palettes like this when I travel to make sure they stay together.

March 12, 2016

A wonderful palette, but that's expected with Urban Decay. These shadows are beautiful. They are so shimmery and pigmented! There's no fall out and they go on buttery and smooth. I got this when it was on sale for sixteen dollars and I LOVE it. I definitely recommend it. And it's got colors that are perfect for spring :)

February 08, 2016

Love UrbanDecay, and love this palette. I've had it awhile now. Always use a primer with their eye shadows though...if not, you're not going to get the color pop these eye shadows deserve.

February 06, 2016

Color is very pigmented and this palette at a good value.

The colors used to make several quick and easy look.

There are matte and brighter colors.

January 16, 2016

OMG !! urban decay furniture is one of the best i ever bought !! this is really good, and lasts at leat 8h without any problem !!

November 03, 2015

I think it serves its purpose but i dont think its miraculous in any way. I have yet to find a setting spray that works

April 02, 2015

Love this palette! All the shades are gorgeous.

March 11, 2015

This is the best palette I ever tried I advise u all to try it. It's pricey but so worth it. Goes on easy and smooth

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
White Hot Chocolate

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
The BEST part

TiaQ added a new review for
Skittles Original

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
What is your favourite Christmas song?