Urban Decay Ammo Shadow Box Reviews

Ranked #747 out of 1113 in Eye Shadow

What it is:
Happy 10th Birthday, Urban Decay! To celebrate, they packed 10 of their bestselling shades into a case that's a tactile experience on its own.

What else you need to know:
Covered in touchable, matte black paper, the compact features a mesmerizing assortment of UD elements - animals, hearts, skulls, and flourishes - gently wafting from a pistol in overlapping textures of violet metallic foil and rich velvety flocking. Upon opening the kit, you're met with endless eye options: 10 bestselling shadows are arranged as five sets of coordinating duos, running the gamut from subtle to sexy. The slim case is complete with a perfectly sized mirror, applicators, and a magnetic closure, so it's sure to stay closed.

June 25, 2016

This is probably my favorite palette!! Urban Decay eyeshadows rock to begin with... And this palette offers a great arrangement of colors. They are all very pigmented and beautiful. I use the white one as a highlighter on just the peak under my brow. I actually bought a second one as back up!

June 06, 2016

I fereaking love this pallette! I love urban decays eyeshadow formula, and I cannot get enough of their products! Pigment is fantastic, it blends like a dream.

February 16, 2016

I love the look of this pallete! It is such good quality and the colours transfer to your skin very well even wuthout primer. These palletes and brand are generally exoenaive but theybare worth the price if you like it enough and get use out of eyeshadow. This is not a beginners pallete. Overall great quality okay price..personally too expensive to buy for regular everyday makeup but i would love to!

June 15, 2014

You haven't truly experienced eye shadow if you haven't tried Urban Decay, and the Ammo Shadowbox is one of their most perfect for the simple reason that it offers one of the best and most ideal color combination options they've ever released..
The pigment is superb, blendability is flawless, and the overall quality cannot be topped.. If you're concerned about the price, aside from the quality the one reassurance i can provide is that as long as you do not dig into the shadows aggressively, the pallette lasts such a long time that you could literally spend the same amount on multiple cheapy products and their replacements required to fulfill the same time span.

January 01, 2014

As usual from Urban Decay, the quality of these shadows is great. They're very soft and really pigmented. The colors are stunning as well, but I don't find myself reaching for this palette too much, because I don't find that I can use it to do a complete look. All of the colors are shimmery (and a couple contain literal chunks of glitter). I sometimes use a shade or two from the palette when I'm looking for a specific color, i.e., a bright blue or an olive green. Like I said, the colors are absolutely beautiful, but not for everyday wear or anything like that.

September 16, 2012

To begin with, Urban Decay eyeshadow is amazing. When I'm looking for a palette, I always browse through Urban Decay first. This particular collection is quite good in terms of the consistent quality and lasting power of the shadows. However, it is quite expensive considering I do not use certain colors. I still use enough of the colors though to recommend the palette overall. My favorite shades are Sin and Shattered. I did find some of the colors have more sparkle than I personally prefer.

September 06, 2012

This palette is worth every penny! you can create so many looks. the colors are beautiful with the right amount of glitter & shimmer! really nice quality shadow lasts for hours without fading! this is one of my go to Palettes!

November 10, 2011

It's very pigmented, and for those who like glitter (glitter, not shimmer!) I would definitely recommend this. It was pricey - I got mine for I think $50 at Sephora? But It has lasted me about 2 years and I use the same four colors every day.

My only complaint would be (and this was a stupid move on my part for purchasing it) was that most of the colors aren't ones you can wear all the time - I like earthy colors and should have waited and just purchased the Naked palette for around the same price but if you know how to use eccentric colors, this would probably be a much higher rating in your eyes.

Would not recommend for beginners.

October 07, 2011

Loving this palette right now!!!! It is my everyday, go to palette because it has the best and most useful colours. My favourites are Last Call, Grifter and Sin. I love using these colours blended all together and it is easy to mix them because they are so pigmented and smooth.

I have found that I have a little trouble with the thickness of these shadows because they are so pigmented so definitely invest in a good brush.

I also love the simple design and packaging of this palette- a great mirror and a magnetic clasp- perfect.

May 25, 2010

I love this palette. The pigments are outstanding! the shadows go on smooth and blend seamlessly. You can mix and match all of the shades, so it is a great value, so many different looks!!

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products