Urban Decay Chill Makeup Setting Spray Reviews

Ranked #41 out of 49 in Setting Spray

May 16, 2016

This is by far the best setting spray I've ever found for my dry skin. It really helps to set my makeup in place, makes it last all day (even through heat, cold, work, meals, etc), and leaves my skin with a dewy finish. Love it!!

March 17, 2016

I have tried many setting sprays and this is the only one I really love. It gives me that glow that I want. I don't know if I'd recommend this one for someone with oily skin, I tend to have drier sensitive skin so this gives me a healthy look with a dewy finish. I love it, it's a little pricey for some but it's the only one I really love.

December 14, 2015

I really love this spray. If you're thinking about using it you have to keep in mind that it's for people with dry skin, so if you have oily skin this could be a disaster for you. It's honestly a bit expensive, but a price that I'm willing to pay for a good setting spray. Unlike other sprays I've tried it didn't dry out my make up and it did a great job at keeping it in tact. I'm not ready to say this is THE spray for me, I still want to try a few others but I will be purchasing this again in the future.

May 04, 2015

This is my favourite setting spray. I love the dewy finish it has. It doesn't take long to dry. I cannot say enough good things about this product. I have dry / normal skin and I find this is perfect for my skin type.

April 03, 2015

No where near as good as their All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray. Skip this one and go for that one instead.

August 04, 2014

I love this setting spray. At first I was like how can a spray/mist help my makeup not only look better but make my makeup last longer but it did! when you apply it has a very nice cool feeling. I don't know how it makes my makeup look better but it does I have acne so I use concealer and then cover it with powder to set it and sometime it can look cakey but one I use the setting spray it some how makes it all blend together into this prefect finish. My makeup last longer than it did before to, I had to go powder and touch up way more often than I do now in an 8 hour shift I only touch up once and that is just under my eyes and around my nose. I would definitely recommend trying this product out. I got it at Sephora :)

February 20, 2014

This spray is for dry skin type and it's really amazing of the long hours affect. However, the result doesn't give me a glowing and dewy complexion. The longer the hours, my face feel tighten and dried up.

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml