Urban Decay Eyeshadow - Fireball
Good

Urban Decay Eyeshadow - Fireball Reviews

Ranked #68 out of 1113 in Eye Shadow

September 14, 2016

I got this eyeshadow as a sample in my Sephora order. I have yet to try this colour, but I'm excited to try it. It's one of those classic colours that you can wear with anything. I'm 100% the quality of the eye shadow is great just because of the past experiences. I doubt anyone will say anything to change my mind. I'm happy to see that Sephora is finally giving samples of eyeshadows for the fans that appreciate this little gifts. Keep it coming.

August 12, 2016

I just got a deluxe sample size of this with my last Sephora order. This is such a beautiful and unique shade. It's got a very subtle duochrome that makes it sort of shift from an orangey-peach to pink. I swear, you just can't pin it down! It's just really flattering and blends really well.

June 16, 2016

What a nice color and it goes on so nicely. I had never heard of this brand before, but I got it in my ipsy bag and I am hooked, It looks natural and just has a bit of a shimmer to it.