Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 357 in Primer

Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion is the legendary primer in the beauty industry. Eyeshadow Primer Potion is coveted by makeup artists and makeup junkies alike because it guarantees more vibrant eyeshadow that lasts for 24+ hours and NEVER CREASES! Once you experience its powers (plus how smoothly it glides on – an added bonus) you’ll never want to live without it. Original formula dries down invisibly, while Eden, Sin and Greed are shades that can also be worn as shadows or highlighters!

For more info, visit Urban Decay.

March 23, 2017

Excellent primer pour les yeux. J'ai les paupières tombantes et grasses. J'ai essayé plusieurs primers avant celui-ci et aucun ne fonctionnait. Le prix plus élevé du primer de UD vaut totalement la peine. Mon maquillage tient toute la journée, c'est un miracle! Le format de voyage est amplement suffisant à mon avis, même en se maquillant presque à tous les jours.

March 16, 2017

I actually got this for my friends birthday but also received a sample of it for myself to try out and I must say, this primer is awesome! Makes your eyes shadow's color pop and even with oily lids, it didn't smudge or crease all day! Will definitely be buying the full size product!

March 15, 2017

Good eyeshadow primer for individual use! This is one of my favourite personal use products in this category of cosmetics although the applicator is somewhat questionable (I'm also a fan of Too Faced's Shadow Insurance). Holds eyeshadow in place all day and night long, up to 24 hours! Though the texture is not its best feature (dries pretty quick once exposed to air), it does a great job prepping eyes to receive highly pigmented colours. I tend to choose squeeze tubes that can be applied to a metal plate (for client use) and thus, the applicator brush of this primer is something I consider one of its drawbacks. For personal use, I'm a fan of applying product with a concealer brush for primers and again, don't like the "lipgloss style" applicator that absorbs too much of the primer here. Overall, a fairly good eyeshadow primer though!

March 13, 2017

I had a great experience with this awesome product. It`s a fragrance free, matte, creamy primer. Keeps shadow looking fresh and prevents it from fading. Also it`s suitable for any skin color. Love this primer forever.

March 13, 2017

The first time I ever used eyeshadow, I remember reading that an eyeshadow primer was a must—and my research led me to the Urban Decay primer potion. To this day, I have never used another eyeshadow primer.

I’ve gone through a full-size tube, back when it was shaped like a genie bottle. I’m glad to see the bottle has been redesigned so that all of the product can be squeezed out.

There are tons of primers as there are other makeup "stuff", but for me, this is my holy-grail primer.

March 01, 2017

I received a sample of this product and fell in love! It goes on so evenly. My eyeshadow stays on all day with no crease problems. Very little goes a long way!

February 28, 2017

This stuff is AMAZING! It truly lasts 24 hours, allows my eyeshadow to stay all day long with no smears or smudges. I even wear a darker eyeshadow as my liner, and it does not budge. I cannot say enough good things about this product. Please try it out!

February 27, 2017

I purchased this primer because being older my eyeshadow just didn't stay on all day and this primer kept my eyeshadow in place like I wanted it to.I did think it was expensive but considering how long this tube lasted it was well worth the price.

February 15, 2017

The best eyeshadow primer I know of out there! A tiny bit goes a long way for daily use. Keeps eyeshadow lasting all day and night with any streaks or residue.

January 27, 2017

I love this primer. It makes my eyeshadow look great, and it lasts all day. It's not greasy or shiny, and it's easy to apply. I also have it in Sin, which adds a little extra shimmer for a night out.