Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 322 in Primer

Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion is the legendary primer in the beauty industry. Eyeshadow Primer Potion is coveted by makeup artists and makeup junkies alike because it guarantees more vibrant eyeshadow that lasts for 24+ hours and NEVER CREASES! Once you experience its powers (plus how smoothly it glides on – an added bonus) you’ll never want to live without it. Original formula dries down invisibly, while Eden, Sin and Greed are shades that can also be worn as shadows or highlighters!

For more info, visit Urban Decay.

December 04, 2016

I first got little samples of this with my Naked3 and Naked2 palettes. A little goes a long way, and it helps my eyeshadow stay in place all day long without wear. I loved it so much that I bought the 5ml version (the mini size) for $16 CAD at Sephora and the tiny thing lasted me about a year (I don't always wear eyeshadow, but definitely most days). I think the newer packaging comes with a wand now, so I can't give my thoughts on the application with that. Mine was from before when it was a tiny little nozzle and I would just apply with my fingers. It's $26 for the larger size which I think is worth it if you wear eyeshadow daily, have oily lids, and need something that lasts all day.

December 03, 2016

Out of all the eyeshadow primers I've tried, Urban Decay's stands out as the best. It guarantees no creasing and lets eyeshadows stay put for hours on end. I can honestly say that my eyeshadow looks just as good at the end of the day as when I applied it in the morning. I only need to apply a small amount to my lids and it does the job. It doesn't cause my sensitive eyes any irritation or itchiness. I also like how easy it is to blend and the wand applicator is perfect for spreading out the product on your eyelids. A little expensive but well worth it. Cute packaging too!

December 03, 2016

I really love this eyeshadow primer, i use it everyday when i go to put on eyeshadow i find it works waaaay better then any of the other shadow primers i have used

November 28, 2016

Amazing primer. Comes in a few different shades. Makes a great base colour to apply eyeshadows onto as well as keeps the eyeshadows from moving from where you applied them and keeps them vibrant all day.

November 21, 2016

For the amount that you get it is a little pricer. But it works really well, I love that it also has anti-aging properties especially important for the eyes area. They have different ones, if you wanted to use it with a sheer tint (or as a nice add on concealer/to enhance your concealer). Helped my eye shadow stay fairly vibrant throughout the day and not fade out.

November 16, 2016

By far the best eye shadow primer that I have ever purchased! I use this product on a daily basis and regardless of the brand, or texture of my eye shadow I have never had a problem with creasing. This also helps my eye shadow to apply smoothly and blend beautifully.

November 13, 2016

I love the Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion! It goes on smooth, and allows my shadows to stay on all day. It keeps the pigment of the shadow just as it is in the pallet, and gives you an even surface to work with. The smallest amount goes such a long way! It is definitely worth every penny!

November 11, 2016

Cette base pour les ombres à paupière fait tenir vraiment longtemps mon maquillage sur mes yeux. Il en faut très peu ,le format dure très longtemps. Je recommande.

November 10, 2016

Everyone should be using this. It's so effective at keeping your eyeshadow in place all night without creases. Definately a staple in my beauty regime. It's worth it.. This little tube lasts months. You just need the tiniest amount to work with.

November 08, 2016

Avant je n'utilisais aucun primer, je devais dealer avec le fait que mon eyeshadow soit toujours en train de couler et ne reste pas en place. il s'étend tellement bien et on en a vraiment pas besoin de beaucoup.