Urban Decay Flushed Blush Palette Reviews

Ranked #12 out of 501 in Blush

February 13, 2016

I got this during a sale at sephora and was really happy with my purchase because it is a perfect palette for everyday use especially when you're in a hurry! I use the bronzer as a crease shade, and the highlight and blush as intended for a very natural and put together look! Very pigmented and great quality!

February 10, 2016

I like this product because it is the best bang for your buck, in the sense that you get 3 in 1. A bronzer, highlighter, and a blush. This product is perfect for when I am in a rush or just want a quick makeup look that still looks well put together. Very easy to use. I use the highlighter the most.

January 12, 2016

I have 2 of these in Strip and in Native and I love them both. Great pigmentation, good pan size, easy to use on the go and the colour selections work really well together. These are my go to when I am in a rush and want to look put together.

December 04, 2015

I enjoy this product. I find the powder has great pigment. Unfortunately, I use the bronzer more often then the blush and the highlighter. It is a great option to have all 3 in one but now I'm hoping I can just purchase the bronzer since I have plenty of the other two strips left.

October 04, 2015

I love this set, three in one, well worth the money. The quality is there. I don't think the blush shows too much on my skin but that's okay because i prefer something soft any ways.

June 21, 2015

Was not empressed with this product at all. I love the way the naked eyeshadow pallets go on so smoothly but this blush is barely noticeable even with over applying it

May 28, 2015

perfect palette for all 3, bronzer blush and highlighting, natural looking , pigmented , great quality

May 28, 2015

The bronzer is very beautiful and a perfect shade for contouring. The blush is extremely pigmented, you really don't need much of it at all. And the high light i find to be on the pinkish side. I actually tend to use it as a blush. Be careful with this one though, you don't need a lot on your brush, make sure to tap off excess product.

April 01, 2015

I hate the bronzer it's so warm toned for my skin so I use it as an eyeshadow, but I am in love with the highlight and the blush.

March 13, 2015

I love the flawless finish that this product provides. It gives a nice colour without looking over the top. A natural look

liho added a new review for
Ferrero Rocher

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic