Urban Decay "Heavy Metal" Glitter Liner Reviews

Ranked #88 out of 808 in Eye Liner

February 27, 2017

They have so many colors and they're so pretty, but they dry up before I'm able to use them up. I bought 3 and that was a mistake, because they all dried up before I could even get through half the tube. They work well, but for the price they're just not worth it.

January 16, 2017

I love there eye liner and the variety of shades it comes in. I can create so many looks and use this on my clients always especially bridal client's that want very dramatic looks created.

September 20, 2016

I purchased this recently in "ac/dc" was surprised it wasn't as purple as pictured on the website, but once applied there is a purple hint to it. You also need to apply 2-3 layers as with most glitter products.

September 13, 2016

Love the UD heavy metal glitter liners -- I have mine in Midnight Cowboy. Such a pretty champagne gold.

You can do so much wit these liners, highlight your inner corner, accent your black liner or apply all over your lid for a sparkly eye.

They last all day, do not smudge off - yet are easy to remove with eye make remover at the end of the day.

I am a contact lense wearer and the glitter does not flick off onto my eyes.

Wish they were cheaper so I could buy every shade.

July 17, 2016

Soooo pretty! I use it sometimes as a liner but I also love using it to create a glittery eyeshadow! Mostly over a nude or black shadow, but really it can be done with any colour. $23 is a little pricey, but it's a great liner.