Urban Decay Lip Junkie Lip Gloss in Midnight Cowboy

Urban Decay Lip Junkie Lip Gloss in Midnight Cowboy Reviews

Ranked #304 out of 665 in Lip Gloss

August 28, 2015

I love this gloss. Not very sticky and smells delicious. My husband always kisses it off. I don't think this is the exact shade I have but it's a great color that would look good on most (same with the color I have). Adore!!!

April 03, 2015

I don't have this exact shade but I want it! I have two others and I love the formula. They aren't sticky and they last on the lips!

September 25, 2013

I got this in the "Fun Palette" by Urban Decay. I am OBSESSED! Everything about this gloss is absolute perfection!!! It's everything I have ALWAYS wanted in a gloss - Urban Decay.com claims this is a Sheer Nude Sparkle, it DOES NOT DISAPPOINT! It lives up to it's claims to "Cool & Plump". It's fantastic! My lips are a little uneven and it literally evens them out! I feel like I got a little botox treatment. I highly recommend this - there is a great selection of colors online. It is not too sticky or goopy, and a little goes a LONG way! I plan on buying a TON of these for my kit and personal use IN THIS COLOR!! You really get a bang for your buck! Try it out, you will be happy you did!

I'm excited to hear other's reactions to this gloss!! It's one of a kind for sure!