Urban Decay Lipstick

Urban Decay Lipstick Reviews

Ranked #886 out of 1014 in Lipstick

February 08, 2016

reasonable price, good texture, easy to apply and color stay on your lips for a good period of time, no need to re apply so often. love the choices in color, for sure you can find a shade you like

November 18, 2015

I have F-bomb. Dried out my lips, doesn't go on smoothly, it's rough. Removes easily without using any makeup remover, a plain napkin can remove it. Colour is nice.

May 20, 2015

lasts so long! I love it! Stayed in my lips for 24 hours!!

April 03, 2015

Urban Decay lipsticks are creamy and glide on your lips. They do cost more, but they are a high end brand with quality ingredients.

April 03, 2015

Urban decay makes incredible products and I love their lipsticks!

July 08, 2014

Before I bought my first Urban Decay lipstick, I'd never spent more than maybe $10 on a lipstick before, but I'd also never really found a lipstick I loved either.

That has all changed.

I'm obsessed with how moisturizing UD's lipstick is, how much pigmentation you get, how universal the colours are and how they compliment basically every skin tone. They also don't feather or bleed the way cheaper brands do, and a little goes a LONG, LONG way. It's hard to take the plunge, take it from one hesitant lipstick buyer to another, but it's well worth it.

Currently I have Turn On, a rosy pink which is great for summer, and F-Bomb, a SUPER classic red with blue tones, so I'm set for casual events with the pink, and more serious attire with F-BOmb, but there's many more to choose from.

September 04, 2013

Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick (Mine in 69) is AMAZING! The colour is fantastic, the staying power is there to hold and who can't feel sexy wearing red lipstick. I have always had a hard time finding the right tint and by chance I got the perfect red in my ipsy bag. It is a little pricey but considering you don't have to reapply 5-6 times a day, it's worth the money.

May 16, 2010

Urban Decay makes some of the best lipstick! The packaging is flippin' sweet as well; I always get compliments when I'm freshening up my UD make up in public. I have the shade Midnight Cowboy and it's a great nude with silver shimmer. My favorite part about UD lipstick is that they are very moisturizing unlike most brands that made my lips dry and cakey after awhile.A little expensive but it's worth it ladies! Spend more and get a TON more.

October 05, 2009

Urban Decay makeup is always so fun and edgy. I absolutely LOVE their lipstick line. I have the limited edition Lipstick cap that is purple and made out of metal. To twist the lipstick up you twist with the sword handle which is very original and definitely gives it that rocker edge. The lipstick formula glides on beautifully and comes in a variety of textures. There is also no funky smell and I find them to be very moisturizing. My faves from the line are Jilted, hot pink, and Gash, a blood red. The names are hilarious!

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic
The BEST part

Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

The unwanted

Newest Kutcher addition

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic

Irememberu has started a new forum topic
The unwanted