Urban Decay Moondust Eyeshadow

Urban Decay Moondust Eyeshadow Reviews

Ranked #672 out of 1114 in Eye Shadow

August 12, 2016

I have the shade Solstice, and I have also used sample sizes of a few other shades. These are really beautiful and shimmery. They do take a bit of care to really get the full effect of each shade, maximizing colour and minimizing fallout. But if you have the tools and you're willing to put in the time, they're way worth it.

June 07, 2016

This is the BEST shadow for highlighting! ! A tiny amount goes a long way! Super pigmented! I use Cosmic everyday and the one pot I've bought has lasted me 4 months so far!

I just decided to order more colors!

I'm so impressed with Urban Decay!!

July 15, 2015

I absolutely adore the shimmer and glitter in these eyeshadows! As with almost all Urban Decay eye shadows these are highly pigmented, apply like a dream and blend beautifully.

April 03, 2015

The pigment and how soft these eyeshadows are really made me fall in love! Go swatch one in store, you'll love it!

September 15, 2014

I have the shade Space Cowboy. What an amazing product! So creamy so pigmented and oh so glittery! Love love love! A little on the pricey side but I will definitely be adding a few more to my collection!

May 15, 2013

It is $20 for a single shadow. So the price is too much, but the product itself is amazing. It is very pretty. All of the shades are opaque and iridescent.