Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 1136 in Eye Shadow

It's finally here: the long-awaited follow-up to the Naked and Naked2 (two of the industry's all-time bestselling palettes)! There are a dozen NEW ways to get Naked. Yes, this palette is loaded with NEVER-BEFORE-SEEN shades.

January 03, 2017

I myself do not own this product, but my sister does and I have tried it out.

I would never pay this much for an eyeshadow palette. I really like the colours and I love the texture and the feel, but for the price, is it really worth it for your everyday average person?

I don't see why anyone would pay these prices unless they were going to use this product almost everyday. The colours are very neutral and I could see it as being an everyday or a go to palette, but my sister has maybe used it a handful of times.

The quality is good, but you can find great products with great quality from the drugstore as well.

January 03, 2017

Jai cette palette et je l'adore ! Tres rosée, vous pouvez facilement l'adapter pour vous faire un make up de journée comme de soirée. Elle conviendra très bien pour un maquillage de fête grâce à ses fard pailletés. Seul petit bémol général à la marque: les fards sont un peu poudreux, je conseils donc de faire son teint après ses yeux. Mais le rendu est magnifique. Je conseille à 100% !

December 29, 2016

This is my least favorite of the Naked palettes. The original Naked is still the best in my opinion. This one is very pink/rosy. I think this would work well with certain complexions, but it did not work that well with my yellow undertones. I also found that the shades generally lacked pigment and would come off quite easily during the day, even with a base layer of foundation or primer over my lids. Overall, I would pass on this one.

December 19, 2016

I'm honestly torn on this palette....... I reallllly wanted to get myself a Naked palette because of all the hype, so I decided on naked3 because it seemed like the most 'cool toned' out of them all. But I was very disappointed when I got it in the mail. First off, the colours are beautiful, but it's almost like the formula is off or something. They were so hard to swatch and actually get a colour payoff or pigmentation. And secondly, I could not for the life of me get any of my brushes to pick up any product and transfer it to my lids. Believe it or not I had to use one of those silly makeup sponge applicators that come with drugstore eyeshadow, sprayed with fix plus! Lol I dunno I just don't like it at all!!!

November 24, 2016

i read some other reviews on this saying it is very full of colour but IT IS NOT, i find myself using a matte primer and applying multiple times to get it to show, the palette looks very beautiful with all the neutral colours, but you need patience when applying

November 17, 2016

J'adore cette palette. Elle est une de mes préférés. Les couleurs sont vraiment pigmentée et se mélange très bien ensemble. Elle se blend vraiment bien et en vaux largement sont prix.

November 17, 2016

I just picked this up at sephora for about 60 dollars American. It is a little pricey but you do not need to use a lot because it is made in such a way that it is full of color, in one swipe you can get a nice and natural look and I was drawn to this one because I like the natural colours. I don't really like the smokey eye on myself. So I try to avoid palettes that come with a higher percentage of dark colours. I am glad I splurged and I love sephora. Wish I had 10 minutes to take anything I want. Sephora reminds me of our Canadian Mac cosmetics. The color stays on all day and looks so nice and natural.

November 16, 2016

The colours in this palette are gorgeous! They are all so easy to build and blend, and look beautiful together. The colours are very highly pigmented and very versatile. They can be worn more subtlety throughout the day and built up for an evening out.

November 08, 2016

J'adore cette palette!Les couleurs sont superbes ,pas trop flamboyante, c'est parfait pour faire un petit look naturel avec de belles couleurs pales! Je la recommande vraiment, en plus elle est vraiment pigmentée!

October 24, 2016

I love this pallet so so much. I always use this anytime I want to dress up my makeup for a night out. The quality is fantastic so silky. The colour is very deep!