Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 1201 in Eye Shadow

It's finally here: the long-awaited follow-up to the Naked and Naked2 (two of the industry's all-time bestselling palettes)! There are a dozen NEW ways to get Naked. Yes, this palette is loaded with NEVER-BEFORE-SEEN shades.

March 28, 2017

This is a great set however I find for the price you're paying you don't get much of the product itself, yes the packaging is beautiful and it's probably why it's so expensive but for the lack of product I don't find it worth buying

March 26, 2017

You receive a lot of product for your money, however the shadows are barely pigmented and are very chalky and thin. Not worth the 60$. Many other better palettes out there.

March 22, 2017

This is the only palette I own and the only palette I ever need. I've come to find that I can do a lot of different looks with it. Since I'm a working 'plain" mom I do a soft and simple look for work. When its time to go out for some adult socializing I can sure play up my eyes a lot with this product. The dark colors work great for eye-lining :)

March 13, 2017

My goto Palette for sure, the colors on it are super neutral and always seem to work for my basic day to day look. Can't imagine my make up routine without it!

March 10, 2017

Love the rose colours! There was a little bit of fallout which is why i didn't give 5 stars. They blend well and it's a great deal! Def recommend this and the first naked palette.

March 10, 2017

Not a fan of this palette! Great for someone with a beige skin undertone (both my sister and I have our palettes to my mom who looks stunning in their shades) but absolutely horrible on someone with a pink undertone and light skinned; has a tendency to make you look tired and actually brings out the purple in my under eyes!! Super pigmented, beautiful colours as any other Urban Decay shadow, just not universal.

February 28, 2017

This palette is amazing. You can create a whole eye look with this palette and it's very romantic. I think you can use this palette throughout the whole year. The pigmentation is amazing just like every other Urban Decay palette.

February 27, 2017

I love this palette! This is perfect for a daytime look though it allows you to glam it up at night as well.

The colours are so genius and the shadows are completely buildable for making your eyes just pop! A good mix of matte and shimmer.

I don't see much fallout using these shadows and love that I can build the colours for super unique looks. I have many favourite shadows in this set.

Well worth the investment as a little goes a long way!

February 22, 2017

I love this palette! The rose gold colors look great on pretty much any skin tone except if your face pulls more red tones. I will continue to use this on my clients and the pigmentation is on point with this product.

February 13, 2017

This is all you really need if your not a makeup addict. This palette is incredible it has AMAZING colors that are super high end creamy with great coverage. You can create so many eye looks with this palette