Urban Decay Naked 3 Pallet

Urban Decay Naked 3 Pallet Reviews

Ranked #141 out of 1158 in Eye Shadow

January 01, 2017

This palette has beautiful colours for summer, especially with a summer tan! The colours are soft and would look good with a variety of skin tones. Would purchase again

September 19, 2016

It's a very unique eyeshadow pallet. The colours are very nice and the quality of the makeup is great! The price is alittle high (around $65) but it lasts a long time.

September 07, 2016

Urban Decay never fails to bring me awesome make up products. So it comes to me at no surprise that the Naked 3 pallet did not disappoint. The colors are fantastic and the pigment holds fairly well.

August 01, 2016

So not a fan of this one I purchased it at Shoppers Drug Mart, not sure if I'd ever try a pallet again as I only use 2 or 3 of the colours. I'd rather buy a few singles and use them all. Plus I don't like to carry it in my makeup bag as its too bulky and heavy.

June 24, 2016

The Urban Decay Naked Pallets are some if the most sought after eye shadows I have encountered.
    I bought the Naked 3, it was amazing, but some things (such as price) let the product down.
    First off, the colours go with just about everything in my closet! That is great as I own a wide variety of colours and tones. The brush it comes with changed the way I blend and apply eye shadow forever, it was simply remarkable!
    My only grievance with the Naked 3, excluding the price, was that unless you used a strong primer on your eye lids, the eye shadow would leave an excess under your eyes and it is so difficult to wash off !!
    Other than that I love love love it.

Would recommend to anyone. Such lovely colours and fitting names .