Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette Reviews

Ranked #10 out of 1113 in Eye Shadow

September 28, 2016

Everyone needs this ! It goes with every type of skin tone and looks amazing on it great for a daytime and night time looks can't wait to try the other colours

September 15, 2016

Cette petite palette est absolument parfaite. Elle se mélange bien et sont très pratique pour porter à tout les jours. Compact et solide et elle parfaite pour les déplacement et les voyages.

September 13, 2016

Any given day that I have makeup on you can bet that I am using this palette! I love it so much! Has one shimmer shade and the rest are matte. The black shadow in this palette is the best black shadow I've come across! Sometimes I even use the darker brown to fill in my brows. Great everyday palette!!! If your debating on buying it, you really should buy it!!

September 12, 2016

Variety of colours, including matte and shimmers. However, colours are not very pigmented. Brush is great, double sided, comes with built in mirror. Handy for on-the-go looks. Need to be used with primer so colours pop. Will not purchase again

August 19, 2016

Obsessed with this palette. Works for day or night and is really easy to build colour. Great case and so easy to throw in your bag or bring on vacation. Have recommended it to friends and will continue to do so.

July 14, 2016

Best palette I've ever owned. I like this smaller one better than the large full sized naked palettes because it's easier to store, and it has the true necessary colors and colors I use daily.

June 30, 2016

I love this palette and I recommended that everyone go and try it out. It is the perfect neutral palette for a beginner, busy mom, college/university student and etc. I think that it is worth $34 and I will definitely buy it again. Though, I do not use this everyday, it is the perfect palette to create your natural everyday look.

June 14, 2016

I love this palette i have bought it for myself twice now (finished it and bought a new one) . I have also bought this for 3 other people as gifts this is possible urban decay's best palette. it's perfect travel. the matte colours are amazing for every day wear and it matches with everyone skin tones. I would recommend this palette even more so because it's more affordable then their larger palettes. If you wanna test out UD this is one to start with!

June 10, 2016

Urban Decay is hands down a great company when it comes to their eyeshadows. I love the Basics in particular because I can use it for a smokey eye or for a neutral look. The shades are so insanely pigmented that the price of this palette is easily justified. The palette itself is compact made perfect for travelling. I highly recommend purchasing this to anyone!

May 01, 2016

The Naked Basics are truly perfect for everyday make up. It's so easy to get a perfect nearly nude look, to a smoldering smokey eye. The basics palette is what I use most, but I highly recommend any of their products.