Urban decay naked flushed Reviews

Ranked #88 out of 400 in Makeup

September 23, 2016

Urban Decay never disappoint me. I love this palette! It is very pigmented and it is great for travelling. I think this is a good set for anyone whom is new to contouring and highlighting. I have the 'Naked" palette and I think it's great for most skin tones. With the right brushes, you are all set to go.

April 07, 2016

very poor product, this was probably one of my first ever purchases from sephora as a young, naive girl, as i got older i found the colours were hard to work with, very unflattering along with just looking terrible on, this is something i would suggest for a little girl who still knows nothing about makeup

March 15, 2016

Love this product. The colors are amazing and highly pigmented. It makes make up application so much quicker in the mornings. It's great for travel as its 3 products I use everyday in one case.

February 01, 2016

I am a fan of these Urban Decay face palettes.
    The powders are highly pigmented.
    The only issue is that I use the bronzer up way
    faster than the blush & highlighter.

February 01, 2016

Love the Urban Decay Naked Flushed pallets, I have them in Native and Strip. They are perfect for travel, blend well and are shimmery without being sparkly.

June 14, 2015

I purchased this last month and loved the beautiful colours! They are super good even on dry skin and bring out the features well.

June 14, 2015

I bought this product when I was in search of a new bronzer! I paid about 30$ for this small bronzer/highlighter/blush! Now don't get me wrong, I loved the way this product looked but it seemed to only last about a month. (I used it daily) for the most part I did love this product because it looked great on my skin... And I have dry skin, but in my opinion, I feel like the price and how long it lasted do not sync up. Therefore, i would not recommend buying this product.

sangchingjung added a new review for
    Voltaren Emulgel

brookmorg2 added a new review for
    Chapman's Super Cone

Tashah24 earned the Elite Reviewer badge

brookmorg2 added a new review for
    Dove White Beauty Bar

morencyc has posted in the forum topic
    Glam Sense

Tashah24 added a new review for
    MARS BARS SNACK SIZE

Tolexmi added a new review for
    Old Spice Swagger Shampoo