Urban Decay Naked Palette Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 1198 in Eye Shadow

Everybody wants to look good NAKED! Far from a group of boring beige shadows, Naked Palette's long, lean, seductive case is packed with twelve gorgeous neutrals, including five new shades, and includes our pro-quality Good Karma Shadow Brush.

March 19, 2017

I have owned this palette for a couple years now and this is my go to palette for creating a dramatic eye and a natural eye. I love the pigmentation of each shadow, and the colors are the spectrum of colors.

March 19, 2017

Elle est juste au top. Pour un bon budget sa vaut le coup. Elle a des pigment il sont super. Perso quand je me maquille avec sa bouge pas de la journee.

March 13, 2017

I have had my Naked palette for about 3 years now, and it is my go to palette every time I do a makeup look. It has a wide range of colours that is good for a daytime or nighttime look. For the price, I believe that it is well worth every penny! I definitely recommend trying one of the Naked palettes out - some are more suitable for particular skin tones, although I truly believe that the original Naked palette is suitable for all skin tones! Great pigmentation too and doesn't have much fall out.

March 09, 2017

Beautiful palette that is excellent for use in film and photography despite some shimmer. Fantastic for use as an eyeshadow, eyebrow, and contour kit! A super versatile array of colours that are great universally; suitable for all skin tones (unlike Naked 3!!). Very pigmented, easily applied, and long lasting! Both economically and longwearing. This palette is a great collection if you prefer to stick to natural tones without losing the dramatic effect of bold colours.

March 09, 2017

super pigmented palette & great for a makeup lover to start off with and play with. Lasts a pretty long time and the shades go really well together. I would definitely recommend.

March 03, 2017

Fantastic quality, buttery super pigmented eyeshadows that last all day on the skin. I have had this palette for years and it still works beautifully. I personally am a pretty simple gal when it comes to colours so I have hit pan on the colours naked and buck, while the others are still fairly full. My only complaint would be the lack of more mattes, only naked and buck are matte. But I know there are now many more Naked palettes to choose from. So I would say if you prefer shimmery shadows with a couple basic mattes, this is definitely the palette for you. I probably wouldn't rebuy this just because I would want a Naked Basics or another more matte palette, but it's definitely a fantastic palette. (Oh and the brush that comes with it is suuuuper soft and beautiful for applying shadow and blending into the crease)

February 28, 2017

This was my very first eyeshadow palette and to me, it's a staple for beginners. The colours in it are not harsh and blend so nicely. They are quite pigmented and look stunning on the eyes. You can create a whole eye look with this palette which is really important to me.

February 26, 2017

This was one of the first makeup palettes that I added to my makeup collection when I was first starting out with makeup. And, I can honestly say that it has a special place in my heart, however, I would not say it is the best I've ever had either. Yes, it is great quality and yes, I would definitely recommend it to makeup lovers alike, but I do have a few criticisms for this palette as well.

For starters, it only includes two matte shades. This isn't unique to the Naked palette, or even to Urban decay as a whole. But I find when palettes don't have many matte shades, coming up with different looks can be difficult. Now you can always use another palette, and for me being the makeup fiend that I am, I have no problem with that. However, I feel like for women who prefer to have a smaller makeup collection will not appreciate this as much.

This being said, I still love this palette! The pigmentation is great, and I have gotten great use out of all of the colours. Still definitely a palette that is a must in any makeup collection!

February 26, 2017

The naked brand Urban Decay eyeshadow palettes are absolutely to die for. I find them to be one of the most effective shadow palettes I have ever used. You actually get what you see on the palette. The colors are bold and not messy and Flaky. I find it not too shimmery as well, but I normally do prefer a matte powder.

February 24, 2017

So I purchased this palette last month too see what all the hype was about this palette and see if it was really the best eyeshadow makeup out there.. I do admire the packaging, its cute and simple and the colours are laid out nicely.

There is 12 too choose from (I got the Naked Smokey Palette) and they do have a nice color option too create the perfect smokey eye effect. In this palette they have warm coloured bronzes, grays, black, browns and purples. They have 3 options in effects such as matte, sparkles and satin tones. I do notice that its very very easy too blend in the shades once you have them on your eyelids. There is no need too drag you brush over and over your eyelid as it blends so well. Im not really a big fan on the brush that this palette comes with so I just use my own and it works just fine for me. The palette also includes a built in mirror so if you need too reapply you can do so on the go.

Would I buy this product again?? Probably not....for close too $70 I think this will be my last purchase as there is tons of other comparable products that are way less than half the price. If it was in the range of $20-30 It would be more affordable for me too buy again.