Urban Decay Naked Palette Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 1113 in Eye Shadow

Everybody wants to look good NAKED! Far from a group of boring beige shadows, Naked Palette's long, lean, seductive case is packed with twelve gorgeous neutrals, including five new shades, and includes our pro-quality Good Karma Shadow Brush.

November 30, 2016

I love this!!!! I use it for my day time and night time make up and it is so subtle and striking at the same time. this is my everyday essential! item and goes with any skin tone! love it!

November 30, 2016

The first high end palette I ever tried. It sucked me right into the beautiful world of UD. I adore the shades here and how well they blend. I love love looooove this!

November 24, 2016

definitely wish the 3 naked palettes to come after this were made with the same quality, this one applies very easily and does not take lots of application to have the colour show up

November 23, 2016

Got this set before my wedding, and can't tell you how long lasting and colourful it is! The colours are so intense and long lasting too. It is pricy. I found few dupes online for a fraction of the price, however, not sure if I'd find some other palette with such beautiful, versatile and intense colours.

November 23, 2016

This has to be my favourite eye shadow palette of all time and a staple in my makeup collection. I love the mix of matte and shimmery shades. It is perfect for a basic daytime look and glamorous night time smokey eyes. The combination of nude colours are absolutly perfect. If you want to add colour you can use shades from another palettes. The formula of the eye shadows are also great. They are not chalky and go on smoothly. Super easy to blend and great colour pay off. I also love the packaging which is super cute and very easy to travel with.

November 08, 2016

J'adore cette palette!La pigmentation est super bonne et j'adore la marque de Urban Decay ,ils ont toujours de bon produits et de belles collections à nous offrir.Je recommande!

November 01, 2016

Palette d'ombres à paupière de super bonne qualité. Couleur super belle pour les brunettes. Couleur matte et satiné à l'intérieur. Vient avec un pinceau que j'adore.

October 18, 2016

I love this palette! The shadows are so pigmented. The stay power is amazing. The formulation is nice and easy to blend. High quality product with little to no fallouts. The packaging in nice, simple and slim. It comes with a mirror and I also really like the double ended brush that comes with. The colours are neutral and great for daytime and nighttime wear. It makes it easy to transition. This is the only palette I take with me when I travel. Definitely getting what you're paying for.

October 11, 2016

This is my only full makeup pallet and I truly think it is the only one I need. I love the nude pigments it offers that are flattering on every skin tone! The shadows are so pigmented a little goes a long way so it lasts forever and really justifies the price! It's perfect for travelling because the pallet itself it sturdy but flexible so it won't break in your makeup bag, carry-on, or suitcase! It has the perfect mix of matte and shimmer shades so you can create multiple looks! I always get compliments on my eyeshadow when I use this! As a bonus the eyeshadow brush is super soft and applies a base to the lid extremely well.

October 11, 2016

I love this palette, It is honestly the perfect basic/nude palette. It's super pigmented, the color payoff is fantastic, and it really does last ages.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products