Urban Decay Naked Skin Iluminating Beauty Balm

Urban Decay Naked Skin Iluminating Beauty Balm Reviews

Ranked #128 out of 322 in Primer

January 09, 2016

I love this stuff, but I don't know if it's worth the money. This does what it claims to do - it illuminates and evens, and I really do think it makes my makeup look better. I use this as a primer for regular foundation, since it does not offer any coverage on its own and looks rather orange. I don't think it makes my makeup last any longer, but I do think it helps the makeup look better as it wears throughout the day. I was able to snag mine during one of Sephora's sales, and I'd probably buy it again since I like it so much, but only on sale - otherwise, while a good product, I don't think this is worth the pricetag.

October 09, 2015

**NOT A PRIMER SO NOT SURE WHAT CATEGORY IT WAS ***

I got this product when I bought a Naked Shadow palette at Sephora. The product tells you to apply the balm on natural skin. It's supposed to pick up reflections in the light and make your skin appear well illuminating.

Skeptical at first, I tried it and it was incredible. I have always had decent skin, but people starting asking me what foundation I was using as my skin had a glow to it. When I told them I had no foundation on but just the balm, they were calmouring to ask me about it.

While it won't conceal your undereye circles or blemishes it definitely is great for a nice for those days when you want you're skin to breathe. It's also got an SPF 20 in it so it's great!

LOVED THIS.

Beetlejuice13 earned the Beauty Rockstar badge

Beetlejuice13 added a new review for
MoroccanOil

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag