Urban Decay Naked Skin Ultra Definition Powder Foundation

Urban Decay Naked Skin Ultra Definition Powder Foundation Reviews

Ranked #193 out of 595 in Foundation

February 08, 2016

One of the best products I ever owned...the colour matches my skin tone exactly, it goes on flawlessly, covers excellently and lasts forever on! It says you can try it wet, I never have felt the need because even dry this powder has perfect coverage!

April 17, 2015

I received a sample of this great product. It was my first time trying it. I was amazed by the results. My skin looked flawless. Now I just have to find where it's sold.

April 03, 2015

I love this stuff for when I want to go for powder foundation over a BB cream or something, it looks super natural and stays on for hours.

March 03, 2015

My new Go-To!
I would definitely recommend this powder foundation.
It feels light - even when you wear a lot of it.
It gives great coverage (covering up my little freckles, scars, eye-bags, etc)
It has a really great matte finish which is great for photos/videos/events.

February 26, 2015

What a great foundation! Powder foundations usually don't cover as well as liquids but this is quite a velvety formula which surprisingly has pretty good coverage. It doesn't cover up my freckles while still smoothing out my face which is IMPRESSIVE. This foundation is nice and matte and pretty weightless. I wouldn't call it high coverage, but it performs quite close!