Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Complete Coverage Concealer

Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Complete Coverage Concealer Reviews

Ranked #70 out of 389 in Concealer

November 08, 2016

J'adore ce concealer. Il a une très bonne couvrance et j'en applique aussi sur mes imperfections lorsque j'en ai. Pas besoin d'en appliquer unegrosse quantité et vue sont prix un peu élevé, il en vaux largement la peine.

November 08, 2016

Super bon correcteur pour le teint. Très léger sur la peau et en dessous des yeux. Bonne couvrance de la peau tout de même. Prix un peu plus élevé ,mais le produit en vaut la peine.

November 08, 2016

Great concealer! I use it in with the Urban Decay foundation as well. It covers my dark circles and redness around the nose very well. I haven't used it with many blemishes so I can't speak to that. A little product goes a long way.

September 12, 2016

I love this stuff. I use it everyday, the only bad part is that it runs out pretty quickly, for me at least. It doesn't oxidize on my skin, and it looks super natural when i blend it with my BeautyBlender. The only thing I'm not stoked about is the amount, but it's pretty average in terms of concealer sizes. I have super sensitive skin, and lots of concealers irritate my skin, but i've been using this one for months and it's never done anything to me, I can't live without this stuff.

September 02, 2016

My holy grail concealer! And I have tried many many concealers! The coverage is amazing, yet it still feels lightweight under your eyes. The formula is also the perfect consistency in my opinion-it isn't too thick and it isn't too runny. I also like the colour selection that is available. This concealer is a cult favourite for a reason!

January 20, 2016

This product was really average. I got hyped into getting this product after I told the SA at Sephora i was on the lookout for a new concealer that could match up to the NARS and Make Up Forever concealers I have been using. I guess it also helped that I was looking for a new shade. Anyways, this didn't really do much as to concealing blemishes. It may be great for those who are concealing marks that are flat, but if it is acne scar or a new blemish, skip.

July 04, 2015

Best concealer I have ever used! great coverage, not cakey and lasts all day long.

May 28, 2015

Holy grail concealer! This is one of the best concealer I have ever used. I use it literally everyday and I am sure I have to buy a new one very soon. It is super creamy, full coverage, easy to blend and blurs out fine lines or wrinkles. I absolutely love this UD Naked Skin Concealer.

April 01, 2015

This is my favourite concealer! It helps cover literally everything! I just wish they had a larger shade selection because a lot of my friends say they can only find colours that are too light or too dark and there is no in between.

February 26, 2015

I LOVE that this product is paraben-free, woo! Finally, a concealer from a major brand that doesn't contain any harsh chemicals! The product itself it supposed to be high-coverage, but I think it comes out looking more natural and sheer, which is nice for blending reasons. I like this product for under eye concealing rather than controlled spot concealing because it does such a nice job with that.

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

Foot Care

laura2423 added a new review for
MotriMAX 12 hour

free perfume sample!

ChiackAdvisor app?????

TiaQ has started a new forum topic
free perfume sample!