Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Ultra Definition Liquid Makeup Reviews

Ranked #41 out of 622 in Foundation

January 17, 2017

This is an amazing foundation that I have ever come across. I keep coming back to it. I use to really like the foundation by Make Up For Ever HD Foundation before using this one. It is a medium coverage foundation that feels super light weight and just gives you this natural glow finish to the skin. Something about this foundation makes me really like it a lot, it's probably the way it sits well on the skin, it's never streaky and easy to blend.

January 13, 2017

I liked this foundation but it was not the best foundation I've ever used. I don't find it very it very hydrating. It would be a great foundation for someone with oil/combination skin.

October 05, 2016

Super bonne qualité de fond de teint. Ne me donne aucun bouton et bonne couvrance sur la peau. J'aime beaucoup l'applicateur en pompe pratique et rapide.

October 05, 2016

I can't say enough good things about this product. It's lightweight, water-based, buildable, and really gives you this flawless full coverage that lasts all day and all you really need is a dime-size drop. Try it, buy it, love it.

August 10, 2016

After trying this foundation once, I was hooked! It really does look and feel like skin, no heaviness or stickiness whatsoever. It is fairly sheer with one application but is easily buildable if you are looking for more coverage. It gives my skin the most beautiful glow. Its expensive, but not the worst value given I can get a solid two months of everyday wear out of it. If you are looking for a nice, lightweight foundation I would definitely give this a try.

August 05, 2016

This is one of my favourite foundations. It feels so light on my skin, it doesn't even feel like I am wearing any makeup. I love it! It has light coverage but you can definitely build it up to a medium coverage. I used a brush to apply it on my skin and I found that it left a natural finish, not too matte but also not too dewy. And it did not cake at all on my dry, sensitive skin. I always use a primer before using foundation. This product worked well with my primer and lasted a good 6+ hours.

While it is expensive, this product sits so well on my skin and gives me excellent coverage for days I want my makeup to look natural. Honestly, this product is worth the hype and the price.

August 01, 2016

So I'm a huge Sephora fan!!! Every time I go there and ask advice I come home loving what I buy, I'm on my second bottle of this in a year, so it lasts a long time. It's super light and feels soft when I apply it. It's doesn't look like traditional foundation. And they color match you so no orange face look

July 26, 2016

Pour une couverture modérée et un effet naturel, ce produit est PARFAIT! Sa formule donne un fini mat et léger sans donner cette impression de "couche" de fond de teint sur votre visage.

July 11, 2016

This is by far the most expensive thing in my makeup case but 100% worth it. I have never used a foundation that was so light and so true to my skin than this. Great formula and I am definitely repurchasing when this bottle is empty.

July 02, 2016

i have never had a product match me so well. I like light to medium coverage foundation so that it looks natural, this foundation looks like skin! im so impressed. I wore one day for 10+ hours and it was still there at the end of the day