Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Ultra Definition Liquid Makeup Reviews

Ranked #40 out of 653 in Foundation

March 23, 2017

I have tried countless different foundations. I used to use Dermablend, which is amazing, but It wasn't the right shade and it made me look orange. It was the second lightest shade. I went into Sephora and had a color specialist match my face to this foundation. It is a build able foundation that is water based. I am very light/pale. I have the lightest shade I believe. As soon as the foundation was on it looked great! Perfect match. And then I got some NARS Bronzer on which just made the look complete. I will purchase this again. Very good foundation.
    Previously I have used: Clinique, Tarte, Estee Lauder, Lancome, Smashbox, PurMinerals, CoverFX, etc. I needed a very light colour which I found in the UD.

March 19, 2017

This foundation was not that great! I had purchased it in high hopes that it would be good, the colour did not match my skin it left a pink tone (which I hate). The coverage was okay. I honestly used this for a couple months and decided to purchase something else. Not something I would suggest to others.

March 06, 2017

This Foundation has light to medium coverage the color didn't really match me (it was a bit too dark) but I stuck with it anyways. After a few weeks of use I found myself slowly avoiding this product because it was making my face really oily. the area around my forehead and my nose is especially early as I have combination skin. Throughout the day whenever I have this foundation on the makeup with slide around, and even if I apply setting powder at the end of the day my face would still get really shiny, to the point where I need blood and paper to remove the oil. I feel like the foundation just doesn't work for me; it does not stay on my face for the entire day, the coverage isn't that great, and it’s pretty pricey as well.

March 04, 2017

Really great foundation! Buildable coverage, but super lightweight as well. The product comes in a pump as well, which is great for sanitary reasons. I've repurchased it numerous times and would highly recommend.

January 17, 2017

This is an amazing foundation that I have ever come across. I keep coming back to it. I use to really like the foundation by Make Up For Ever HD Foundation before using this one. It is a medium coverage foundation that feels super light weight and just gives you this natural glow finish to the skin. Something about this foundation makes me really like it a lot, it's probably the way it sits well on the skin, it's never streaky and easy to blend.

January 13, 2017

I liked this foundation but it was not the best foundation I've ever used. I don't find it very it very hydrating. It would be a great foundation for someone with oil/combination skin.

October 05, 2016

Super bonne qualité de fond de teint. Ne me donne aucun bouton et bonne couvrance sur la peau. J'aime beaucoup l'applicateur en pompe pratique et rapide.

October 05, 2016

I can't say enough good things about this product. It's lightweight, water-based, buildable, and really gives you this flawless full coverage that lasts all day and all you really need is a dime-size drop. Try it, buy it, love it.

August 10, 2016

After trying this foundation once, I was hooked! It really does look and feel like skin, no heaviness or stickiness whatsoever. It is fairly sheer with one application but is easily buildable if you are looking for more coverage. It gives my skin the most beautiful glow. Its expensive, but not the worst value given I can get a solid two months of everyday wear out of it. If you are looking for a nice, lightweight foundation I would definitely give this a try.

August 05, 2016

This is one of my favourite foundations. It feels so light on my skin, it doesn't even feel like I am wearing any makeup. I love it! It has light coverage but you can definitely build it up to a medium coverage. I used a brush to apply it on my skin and I found that it left a natural finish, not too matte but also not too dewy. And it did not cake at all on my dry, sensitive skin. I always use a primer before using foundation. This product worked well with my primer and lasted a good 6+ hours.

While it is expensive, this product sits so well on my skin and gives me excellent coverage for days I want my makeup to look natural. Honestly, this product is worth the hype and the price.