Urban Decay Naked Smoky Eyeshadow Palette Reviews

Ranked #41 out of 1113 in Eye Shadow

June 14, 2016

Another great UD palette. This one is most my style i used smokey eye styles the most. I really like that UD brought in some pinks and purples into this palette. It's great for beginners or practiced make up users!

May 31, 2016

This is an amazing palette! When I first bought it I did't find myself reaching for it because I think I found the smokey colours intimidating. But after playing around with the palette I have found everyday natural looks can be achieved as well as intense smokey looks! The pigmentation is amazing as with all Urban Decay eyeshadows!

April 12, 2016

Huge fan of the colors. I do peoples make up a lot and these colors are for sure only for smoky creatitions, great for a evening weekend look for any burnette, blonde, red head or dark haired women. Its beautiful and good quality, also the brush that comes with it is great. You can get in the creases and blend it with the brush. Very nice.

February 17, 2016

Love the quality of this naked smokey palette, and the overall design of it is just great. I like that it includes both warm and cool tone colors, but I only find you can get about 2 looks out of the palette since the colors are so divided. Overall it is high quality, highly pigmented eyeshadow - however I think I would have gotten more use out of the original naked palettes based on the colors.

February 10, 2016

I just received this palette for Christmas. I LOVE IT!!! I have used every shade in it so far. They are super pigmented, and very bendable. Creates a gorgeous smokey eye. The neutrals and light shades in this palette create a beautiful matte "natural" look for day time wear.

January 04, 2016

Naked pallettes are always the best! Nothing compares!

January 04, 2016

I love that the colour selection is broad enough that it has shades to do a natural eye as well as a more dramatic one. This is a great product except I find that the brush that's included tends to make the eyeshadow fall quite a bit. It's a great brush for blending, but you'll end up with sparkles under your eyes!

November 20, 2015

My first ever naked palette and I'm so happy I bought this. I love the colours, their pigmented, easy to blend.

August 11, 2015

URBAN DECAY NAKED SMOKEY PALETTE;

I have all 3, and all 3 are great!
3 different types, 3 different looks.
The smokey one is great for creating an evening , weekend look.
Smokey look with beautiful light to dark smokey colors.

August 11, 2015

Once more I am loving another naked palette by urban decay. You get a few of their usual golden hues and then a bunch of beautiful greys and charcoals that blend so nice together. If you want a seamless smokey eye to give a sultry look then this is your palette. Or even if you have a cooler skin tone and don't want to use drab colours. Stunning palette and comes with another soft, fantastic double ended brush.